• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

jungo

Jan 19, 2017
You can use the service with sony.
Go to sony network operatv.
Seach the app names ''OTTPLAYER'' and install it.
Make the app as favorite.
Go now on the Website https://ottplayer.es/ and registrated.
and upload the m3u file.

Done :)

Reply me here if it works fine fo you.

KR
No it doesnt work.. Cant register at https://ottplayer.es/...

Finally I could register BUT now here comes 2:nd problem.... HOW the hell do i upload my playlist on their site? Im trying with the https link but every time there is gateway error...... Can someone help me out??

Ajpe

Jan 22, 2017
Hi,

Just got hooked up.
Run rapidiptv on siptv and perfect player...
Some HD channels run smooth, others dont..mostpart of channels lagg/buffer/stall on smartiptv
On Perfect player some channels run good when they stall on smartiptv.

Cable from tv to router...

Watching soccer, uk, ex-yu, swedish channels.

Tried to run on VLC on laptop and every channel works like a charm there...any idea ?

It is a Sony KDL 65'' W855C

blomman00

Jan 8, 2017
Hi
Using perfect player, every channel is ok when using hardware as decoder,
smartiptv never worked without lag
using a Sony KDL 55 W808C

Ajpe

Jan 22, 2017
Hi,

Thanks managed to get it to run pretty good..

Any ideas of how to enable subtitles? Like cmore and viasat channels...PP don't support them right?

blomman00

Jan 8, 2017
no that's the bad thing about perfect player, no subtitles or 5.1 sound...
iptv app + external player or kodi works with subtitles, kodi also with 5.1 sound (but kodi too buggy for me)

F1dg1t

Jan 25, 2017
I got the same android tv (Sony bravia kdl 55w809c) and same problem with smart iptv app. I live in sweden so I'm watching the swedish channels. They lag/buffer horrible. Is there no settings for that app?
Or do we have to use another app? Perfect Player doesent sound that good with no 5.1 and no subtitles.

Plex? Kodi?

blomman00

Jan 8, 2017
smartiptv is not very smart on sony, no hardware decoding setting...
perfect player with its limits is best and fast channel switching,
kodi with epg is useless and slòw, the kodi video addon works ok but still hangs sometimes for me
you can also use the iptv app that uses external player, the sony videoplayer is pretty good or use vlc or other player

Ajpe

Jan 22, 2017
As blomman writes..
I watch swedish channels to
.iptv+vlc did the trick for me....perfect player is good but no subs which is crap...

Mvh

F1dg1t

Jan 25, 2017
Found out that Perfect Player had exatly the same problem as Smart IPTV at first, but if I changed to hardware decoder it ran smoothly.

Lets hope they can fix the Smart IPTV app for Android TV, becouse I like that app better than Perfect Player / Kodi.

Buz

Jan 25, 2017
if i have to vote for android player i vote for iptv pro
Seems like it dont have any support for my tv? I just see my phone on the list when I try to installed it from the playstore.
Hi.. very new to this. Managed to install smart iptv on my Sony tv and activated the trial. However does anyone know the remote control functions and how to break down the channels into countries???

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
if i have to vote for android player i vote for iptv pro
Seems like it dont have any support for my tv? I just see my phone on the list when I try to installed it from the playstore.
Hi.. very new to this. Managed to install smart iptv on my Sony tv and activated the trial. However does anyone know the remote control functions and how to break down the channels into countries???
General RC commands Smart IPTV (SIPTV)

P+/P- and Arrows - Switch pages, groups, channels and videos
Up/Down - Show current programme information; Channel history
ОК, Wheel - Load channel list in play mode
INFO, INFOx2 - Show current programme information
Nr. Keys - Channel number selection
"0" - Reload playlist; Previous channel in play mode
BACK - Hide channel list and infobar; Go back to primary list
RATIO, Q.MENU - Change picture ratio
PLAY/PAUSE/STOP - Play/pause/stop/restart stream/video
PLAY (long press) - Permanent infobar enable/disable
RED - Select audio track in stream/video (webOS); Toggle DVB input (Netcast TVs)
GREEN - Electronic Programme Guide (EPG); Choose video play mode
YELLOW - Show all channels; Show digital clock in Play mode
BLUE - Show Groups; Settings in play mode

Franqie

Here to help you become official Reseller!
Reseller
Dec 29, 2016
Reseller ID
Franqie
yeah, and;
PRE-CH - gives you a small list of previous channels so you can jump back to that channel

Buz

Jan 25, 2017
yeah, and;
PRE-CH - gives you a small list of previous channels so you can jump back to that channel
Thanx for the reply.. illl give it a go later.. is smart iptv the best app to use on the Sony TVs??

Franqie

Here to help you become official Reseller!
Reseller
Dec 29, 2016
Reseller ID
Franqie
yeah, and;
Thanx for the reply.. illl give it a go later.. is smart iptv the best app to use on the Sony TVs??
In my opinion, Smart IPTV is the best solution I have seen... No additional boxes, no extra remote, works like a charm..