• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Buz

Jan 25, 2017
yeah, and;
PRE-CH - gives you a small list of previous channels so you can jump back to that channel
Thanx for the reply.. illl give it a go later.. is smart iptv the best app to use on the Sony TVs??
In my opinion, Smart IPTV is the best solution I have seen... No additional boxes, no extra remote, works like a charm..
Thankyou all for your support.. just to clarify how do I bring up the groups of Channels for different countries???

Buz

Jan 25, 2017
yeah, and;
PRE-CH - gives you a small list of previous channels so you can jump back to that channel
Thanx for the reply.. illl give it a go later.. is smart iptv the best app to use on the Sony TVs??
In my opinion, Smart IPTV is the best solution I have seen... No additional boxes, no extra remote, works like a charm..
The remote control commands posted above are they for a dont to or generic???

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier

Plonk

Jan 26, 2017
Also using SIPTV on Sony. Is there a way to auto play without having to select the external player? Also is there a way to change the extral player? I selected the video player that comes with the TV Android build and cannot change it.

EATec

Mar 23, 2016
Reseller ID
EATec
Guys, how can i watch the VOD channels with SmartIPTV on my Sony AndroidTV? :neutral:

Switched today from Mag254 to SmartIPTV and i love it! Less remote-controls, more comfort!

Edit:
Found it! Was wondering why Macedonian haves more than 1400 channels, and now i know why - all the VOD offerings are where the macedonian channels are. Strange, but okay when you know it.

Last edited:

Ariian

Reseller
Feb 9, 2017
Hey

Is it possible somehow to have rapid on other tv then lg and samsung without box? Some other app? Interested in sony tv or General other the lg/Samsung.

Thx

Mixboy183

Aug 17, 2017
Reseller ID
Primavisual
We have wonderful options to install Smart IPTV on Samsung Smart TV's and LG because the app is simply downloadable thru their appstores.

Does anyone have suggestions, manuals, tips & tricks to get Smart IPTV on Sony platform, preferrably on Android based platform and non-Android.

Many thanks for your contributions!

Franqie
I haven't heard anything

T80

Oct 15, 2017
Hi,
I downloaded smart iptv onto a Sony Bravia 49xe8396.

It worked perfectly for first 2 days then the lagging/buffering became terrible, forcing me to stop using it.

After clearing data and uninstalling/ reinstalling app and reconfirming URL, the URL is now reading "check playlist..", which is odd.

I tried perfect player (upon reading threads in here) and entered confirmed URL however, nothing is updating. Am I missing something?

I also noticed that google play store does not carry the iptv apps anymore.

This tv is a recent buy and I am relatively new to this. Any ideas as why this was working and is it not now? Are there any alternatives out there that are proven to work on Bravia xe8 series?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

T

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Hi,

It worked perfectly for first 2 days then the lagging/buffering became terrible, forcing me to stop using it.

After clearing data and uninstalling/ reinstalling app and reconfirming URL, the URL is now reading "check playlist..", which is odd.

I tried perfect player (upon reading threads in here) and entered confirmed URL however, nothing is updating. Am I missing something?

This tv is a recent buy and I am relatively new to this. Any ideas as why this was working and is it not now? Are there any alternatives out there that are proven to work on Bravia xe8 series?

T
Place the link in youre webbrowser adres line and press enter

if it downloads and you can open it with vlc the line is good, if not check with youre reseller if the list open but doenst play, if the link doenst download you are banned due to openening the list on 2 different apps at the same time

also try this test link: http://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/lists/example.m3u

if that one works, you are or banned or line is expired

T80

Oct 15, 2017
Hi,

T

if it downloads and you can open it with vlc the line is good, if not check with youre reseller if the list open but doenst play, if the link doenst download you are banned due to openening the list on 2 different apps at the same time

also try this test link: http://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/lists/example.m3u

Thanks forgetting back to me.

I tried the text link. 'File cannot be opened'.

Im in touch with reseller and they are unsure as to why it is not working.

cant understand why as it was working before buffering became very bad. Is it a firmware update or something?

t

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Hi,

T

cant understand why as it was working before buffering became very bad. Is it a firmware update or something?

t
can you send me the m3u link to test

T80

Oct 15, 2017

t
can you send me the m3u link to test
The URL looks good. Is a private messaging option in here Rusax?

AAMAA

Oct 27, 2017
Dear
I suggest every one to use the STBEMU pro
its really amaizing
jusy requist from your provider a portal link not m3u list
and provide your provider your STBEMU MAC address (same MAG address you most change your mac address to be 00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx)