• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Super Sport Script 4 sale

london1983

Nov 22, 2019
Reseller ID
london1983
For sale is my own personal Super Sport Script that grabs all Super Sport channels in HD from the main Super Sport API server and puts them into a m3u file for you to upload to your panel.

This script has been made by myself and is not available anywhere else (feel free to check all the forums)

Private message for price

Reactions: MrNoobPNG

cr2010

Mar 28, 2020
For sale is my own personal Super Sport Script that grabs all Super Sport channels in HD from the main Super Sport API server and puts them into a m3u file for you to upload to your panel.

This script has been made by myself and is not available anywhere else (feel free to check all the forums)

Hello,
can you give me a PRICE
Thank you

iptvsat

Jul 4, 2019
Reseller ID
Forever

williaak

Dec 4, 2021
Reseller ID
williaak
Can you tell me your price for Supersports? Also if you have DSTV tell me the price too and a trial. Thanks.