• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

* TiviMate * - Full Details - Recommended app

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
1693318510606.png
TiviMate info:

Main features:

• Modern user interface designed for big screens
• Support for multiple playlists
• Scheduled TV guide update
• Auto-start on Boot
• Favorite channels
• Full playlist editor
• Picture-in-Picture
• Xtream support
• Multiview
• Catch-up
• Record
• Search
• and much more

If you don’t have Android TV, you can sideload TiviMate on your Android device or download the APK. Works with mobiles too.

Google Playstore TiviMate IPTV Player link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ar.tvplayer.tv
Google Playstore TiviMate Companion link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ar.tvplayer.companion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TiviMate Setup:

1. Install TiviMate from Google Playstore: Click Here

2. Open TiviMate and " add playlist "
1693318520478.png

3. Choose " xtream-codes login " and click " next "
1693318527324.png

4. Use your xtream credentials and keep " include VOD " checked if you wish to have VOD included. Your xtream credentials is included in your m3u line.
(1) Server address: http://xx.xxxx.xxxx/get.php?username=abc&password=123&type=m3u_plus&output=ts (the url marked in grey is your server address) Ask your reseller for your server address or simply delete everything after "/get.php....." in your m3u line.
(2) Username: Get your username from your m3u line
(3) Password: Get your password from your m3u line
1693318534112.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TiviMate Overview:

This is how your TiviMate screen will look like (groups list -> channel list -> EPG list), options menu is opened in this case and as you see, there are many options like:
1. External Player support
2. Managing/editing & hiding groups
1693318541120.png

Example of your EPG screen, in the upper left corner, you'll see a preview of the channel
1693318665030.png

Opening a channel will result in this view (the menu disappears in a second or two)
1693318674229.png

Here we have a closer look to the channel info. You can see valuable information related to the channel like channel quality, fps, audio & EPG
1693318684454.png

A closer look to the menu below with the recently opened channels, beneath the channel name, in the blue bar you'll be able to see what is playing. Next to that you'll see tv-guide and more options below. Check further for detailed view.
1693318692509.png

Clicking below or holding the OK button for 2 seconds will open the settings menu.
In the settings menu we can find many options like multi-view and picture-in-picture
1693318700964.png

Scroll to the right and you'll see there are even more options like " CC " for subtitles, timer and favorites

Go in to the settings and you'll find a " Playback option ", click on that to change decoding settings from hardware to software if needed, use an external player or more

Go in to the general settings, and you'll have the auto-boot options

Go in to the playlist settings, to tweak, edit or add extra playlists. Next to that, you can manually update all your playlists at once with a click of a button

TiviMate Firestick:

Please check the guide my colleague @Nonid /USER] has shared to install TiviMate on Amazon Firestick or any other Android device:

TiviMate Companion:

Unlocking Premium on Fire TV devices
1. Install TiviMate Companion app from Google Play on your phone:

If you don't have Android device with Google Play, you can use BlueStacks emulator.

2. Create an account in TiviMate Companion app and buy the subscription

3. Install TiviMate app on Fire TV device by sideloading apk from this link:

4. Launch TiviMate and go to Unlock screen

5. Login with your TiviMate account

6. Activate the device

The app has auto-update feature so you will no longer need to sideload APK. The app checks if the new version is available once per day. Also you can manually check the new version in Settings -> About.

Coming Soon features:

• Android TV integration (Home screen channels, Google Assistant)
  • Logos assignment mode
  • Support for 2nd additional TV guide source for playlists
  • Color themes
  • Use channel numbers from playlist (channel-id, tvg-chno, #EXT-INF:-1)
  • Show stream bitrate, buffer usage info
  • Groups/channels editor (possibility to create groups, move channels between groups, multiple favorites lists, etc)
  • VOD improvements (probably cover-art, imdb info and more)
  • Stalker portal support
  • Data synchronization across multiple devices (favorites, etc)
  • User profiles with own groups/channels, etc
  • Mobile version

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackghost

Aug 26, 2017
Getting error messages when trying Extreme code login on the new beta 2.7.0

Can anyone confirm?

Blackghost

Aug 26, 2017
I didn't use the BETA yet. But if you need help, you can message me. I will gladly help mate.
But you were able to login with extreme code by extracting the server address and login details as described in the OP on the version you are running?

FiyiK

Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
But you were able to login with extreme code by extracting the server address and login details as described in the OP on the version you are running?
I just updated my TiviMate to the official 2.7.0 release build yesterday (not BETA). Everything works properly and fine on my side after update. And yes, i am using the same details as described in OP.

To understand your situation, i'll need more details.
Did you buy your subscription here on the community? Did you check your dashboard for the validity of your sub, expire date etc?

If you need further help, you can always PM me.

Cheers

Reactions: Nonid

RyggLukt

Jun 10, 2017
Reactions: Nonid and FiyiK

FiyiK

Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
@FiyiK any progress on the issue regarding xtream code login?
Did you check out the new update released today? Try it out and let me know if that fixed your issue.

TiviMate 2.8.0

What's new
  • Custom recording (custom start date/time and duration)
  • Settings to hide current programs and past programs without catch-up in the viewing history
  • Fixed the issue with playing recordings via SMB
  • Fixes and improvements
Google Play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ar.tvplayer.tv
Apk-file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/641w2luup4drujz/tivimate_2801.apk/file

Reactions: RyggLukt and Nonid

FiyiK

Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
@tyorngir @Blackghost I can confirm that TiviMate has problems for some with xtream-api since version 2.7.5.

The developer is busy integrating full xtream support in TiviMate. For now, the best solution would be using your m3u line instead of xtream, till the developer fully integrated xtream in TiviMate. TiviMate also supports m3u. That works without problems.

For m3u: Choose " Add Playlist " and select " Enter URL ".

FiyiK

Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
What is the difference between using Enter URL and Xstream code?
Enter URL: Use your m3u line here. You'll need to add your EPG line in seperate.

Xtream: Use your xtream api details here. With Xtream Api, you get your EPG data automatically + the VOD covers etc from xtream servers.

you can get your xtream api details from your m3u line or you can ask your reseller for it

FY13

Jan 7, 2017
It doesn't seem to work for me using Xstream. All I get is an error. I have version 2.8.5

puschkin

Aug 17, 2017
It doesn't seem to work for me using Xstream. All I get is an error. I have version 2.8.5
You have rapid tv? Then you need to uncheck Vod because they not up yet. Also the epg not working at the moment.

Browny999

Jun 20, 2020
Hi newbee here. Not sure how to start my on topic.
Tivimate 2.8.5. Tester with my m3u on my mobile, worked cool.
Iv set it up on firetv cube. Tivimate loads up shows playlists and epg but strangely won't play any channels. Any thgts would be appreciated. Thanks guys

Elwin133

Jun 26, 2020
Tivimate 2.8.5. Premium
Fire stick 4k.
Service 1 has 3 feeds.
Service 2 has 2 feeds.
I can only get 4 multi screens to work. 5th little screen says error, DecoderInitialiationException.
Firestick limitation???

FiyiK

Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
Tivimate 2.8.5. Premium
Fire stick 4k.
Service 1 has 3 feeds.
Service 2 has 2 feeds.
I can only get 4 multi screens to work. 5th little screen says error, DecoderInitialiationException.
Firestick limitation???
It could be a restriction from the server.