• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Trying to build the best IPTV app for iOS

How do you rate the app experience?

• 5 Stars

• 4 Stars

• 3 Stars

• 2 Stars

• 1 Star

Results are only viewable after voting.

neonnox

Sep 29, 2017
I did pause it for a bit. Now I'm back full time at it. Both iOS and tvOS apps are compatible with the latest OS.

I'm currently working on the most requested features (in order): EPG, Creating Groups and Favourites, and a Mac version.

Let me know if you have any doubt or feedback!
Glad to hear that you’re working on the requests. Can’t wait to try it out soon.

Astra

Dec 24, 2019
Reseller ID
AstraTV
I like the simplicity of it. Not a fan of the color scheme, seems boring to me, or maybe neutral is just what everyone looks for in players. Functionality is great though.

Reactions: Tiago Martinho

Tiago Martinho

May 1, 2019
6,99€ on app store?
Yes! You get both the iOS and tvOS versions.

More over I released the Mac Version and for this initial launch the app is 100% free

You can try it out by downloading directly from the App Store here

I would love to get your opinion !

kelix

Jan 17, 2020
The players good. on the iPhone X/XS and 11 the channel icons and the player controls are stretched... can this be looked into? the rest is pretty good. also, the option to disable the hardware acceleration as it causes issues on some channels I watch where every 3-4 seconds it pauses for half a second. the other players that have the option to disable hardware acceleration dont gave this issue.

Reactions: Tiago Martinho

Tiago Martinho

May 1, 2019
The players good. on the iPhone X/XS and 11 the channel icons and the player controls are stretched... can this be looked into? the rest is pretty good. also, the option to disable the hardware acceleration as it causes issues on some channels I watch where every 3-4 seconds it pauses for half a second. the other players that have the option to disable hardware acceleration dont gave this issue.
Thank you for the feedback! Can you send me in private an example where this issue occur? It will help to solve the issue.

Reactions: kelix

JDB

Mar 11, 2020
Hello,
I bought te app but streaming off live TV to the Chrome Cast doesn't seem to work. Streaming movies works.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hello,
I bought te app but streaming off live TV to the Chrome Cast doesn't seem to work. Streaming movies works.

JDB

Mar 11, 2020
Thx for the answer, but I use a Apple Phone to stream to my chrome cast