• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

TV Series/Movies constant buffering while IPTV Live Stream working

WeWantJustOne

Mar 24, 2022
Hi All,

Bare with me here.

I have an android tv with TiviMate Paid installed. It worked for a long time and now have been having issues with constant buffering. I tore everything apart and finally came down to the internet being throttled by my internet provider. I believe this is true because when using on my phone with mobile data, it worked fine.

A VPN is helping the live stream, works perfectly fine with a VPN, but the VOD is not working and is starting but buffering after a couple of seconds. I have tried switching to different VPN's without luck, tried SW Decoder, HW Decoder, buffer size, I tried another line from a friend but also having the same issue with VOD. Again, it works fine on my mobile data, but not over the home wifi on android box or mobile so it's not device dependent.

I have
Cleared Cache
Reinstalled app
Tried another app
Used different VPN's
Buffer size
logged out and back in
Rang internet provider who "changed some settings"...but that made no difference
Used external players such as VLC and MX Player to no avail

It's really beginning to bug me to the point I might give up. I am not the most technical but was at least able to do the above research and get the live stream working, however it's not really worth my while if the VOD isn't working either as it was a large reason for getting it.

WeWantJustOne

Mar 24, 2022
All help on this greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.
No idea why VOD would be failing and live stream is fine. The trailers even run ok but they are opening in YouTube.