• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Charles Vella

Dec 11, 2016
Hello,

I can not find any information on this. But is there a reason why we don't have a lot of movies (on vod)?
Is it coming back? I have only around 800 movies (English, 4k and mutli subtitles).
Thank you!
Rather than having more movies / restoring movies I would rather have the 'FAILED TO LOAD VOD DATA' bug fixed - Watching VOD has become like gambling. I rather have this bug fixed and have movies restored later... eventually all the movies will be restored. In face movies are added almost daily. Its this damn bug which is driving me crazy! :(

Reactions: FiyiK

seysa

Dec 3, 2017
Hello,

unfortunately VOD German and VOD Turkey does not work anymore.
Is it a global Bug? Same on another Account/Line, so its not my fade.
When will it be fixe?

Thank you

Charles Vella

Dec 11, 2016
When is the "FAILED TO LOAD VOD DATA" bug for formuler users going to be fixed?? The past weem was impossible to access any titles. And my other sub to watch On demand is nearing the end now. I have been asking to have this bug fixed (which started around february or March this year) since then and all fell on deaf ears. I am very disapppionted. I have always been loyal to your service and brought over 20 other subs on board. Only myself and 3 others have formuler and are experiencing this problem. The rest who have mag or siptv are fine. Please fix this damn bug! :(

puilopbn

Aug 27, 2018
When is the "FAILED TO LOAD VOD DATA" bug for formuler users going to be fixed?? The past weem was impossible to access any titles. And my other sub to watch On demand is nearing the end now. I have been asking to have this bug fixed (which started around february or March this year) since then and all fell on deaf ears. I am very disapppionted. I have always been loyal to your service and brought over 20 other subs on board. Only myself and 3 others have formuler and are experiencing this problem. The rest who have mag or siptv are fine. Please fix this damn bug! :(
Make that another one with Z8 and the identical issue, though the issue appeared more recently here (believe it was 2 months ago). Do you use VPN?

Charles Vella

Dec 11, 2016
Make that another one with Z8 and the identical issue, though the issue appeared more recently here (believe it was 2 months ago). Do you use VPN?
No VPN... its an issue from the service. Since it doesn't happen on my other IPTV service which is cheaper and also of much LESS quality. I only use it for back up. However, it's not the quality of Rapid. They don't even start. However on the on demand that issue doesn't exist with my other service. With rapid, when I get the 'failed to load VOD data' I disconnect, and re connect again and it will work for a few hours, then back to square one, and I repeat. To be quite honest I don't think it occurred this week. I'll keep an eye out! :) But now that I know how to temporarily solve the issue, i'm fine.

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
I think S01 E10 is actually episode 1and then the others run from S01 E01 onwards. I have found issues with episode labelling on a few different tv series
Can you explain to me which episodes are mislabeled and what the correction should be so i can have a look in to that?

DeusDeorum

Nov 22, 2020
Switzerland
TV-Series: Young Sheldon
Complete Season 1
Doesnt load. Error-Message "Stream may not be found or connection is down, retrying..."
Can you please reupload it?

TimJM

Nov 7, 2016
Spain
VOD issues
MOvie: Multi Subtitles

"
20 new films were added from yesterday and none of them work . Sound but not video
Happened numerous times before Has been cropping up recently more and more

First in list is : Where Eagles Dare
Last in list is :Top Gun

All added yesterday DO NOT WORK

This happend some months ago and whole channel list was removed and down for 2 weeks till it was sorted

These need to be replaced immediately

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
Tv series:
SEAL Team
Season 4 Episode 1

Nonfunction or totally missing.
Thanks, replacing it within a few days

Tv series
power seasong 6, episode 4 to 8.
Black screen on tvip 410.
Probably no support of codecs by your device. Nothing you can do about this, try watching those episodes on a different device when you need to.

TV-Series: Young Sheldon
Complete Season 1
Doesnt load. Error-Message "Stream may not be found or connection is down, retrying..."
Can you please reupload it?
We're on it. Give us a couple days to fix.

TV series ; other
Startrek Discovery : Season 1 episodes 1 through 9

NO SOUND
Working fine here. Your other complaint sounds like you have a device which is having trouble playing video formats/codecs. Try a different device.

pablo87

Mar 18, 2018
Who killed Sara?
Problem: No polish lector whole season 2
Series: Poland
checked on Shield TV VLC