• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

VU+ and Dreambox subtiltes DVB

Cykelkalle

Jan 11, 2017
Sweden
Hey guys,

My subtitles on swedish c more and viasat are not working. Its working fine in VLC.

Have anyone had the same problem?

Thank you.

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
Works for me on Dreambox with OpenPLi.
You need to activate it with yellow button on all channels manually if you haven't configured automatic subtitles for Swedish, English etc in subtitle settings menu.

Cykelkalle

Jan 11, 2017
Sweden
Works for me on Dreambox with OpenPLi.
You need to activate it with yellow button on all channels manually if you haven't configured automatic subtitles for Swedish, English etc in subtitle settings menu.
I got a DreamBox already, working fine when pressing the yellow button.

On my Vu+ Solo its not working, OpenPli 4, same image.

Really strange

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
That sounds more like an openpli on vu+ issue than rapid issue.
Have you tried update the box?

opkg update
opkg upgrade

Take a backup on important settings first in case something goes wrong.

kruppin

Sep 25, 2017
Sweden
Sorry for reviving old thread but I am having same problem, works fine on a dm500hd etc, but my vu+ zero is same problem as you. Only something like 1 in 10 lines shows, and when they show they have artifacts in them, scratches. Seems to be vu+ specific.

Anyone solved this problem yet?

vladimirec2013

Jun 17, 2015
I have a receiver, vu zero and the DVB subtitles don't work.. Do you know what the problem is, what can i do? Thanks.

kruppin

Sep 25, 2017
Sweden
There seems to be a driver problem with vu+ zero (and maybe other vu+) with subtitles on iptv streams. Never did find a solution to this problem, ended up using older dm500hd (and rpi, androidbox etc) instead.

Edvardsen

Sep 6, 2016
Norway
There seems to be a driver problem with vu+ zero (and maybe other vu+) with subtitles on iptv streams. Never did find a solution to this problem, ended up using older dm500hd (and rpi, androidbox etc) instead.
So the subtitles is working flawlessly on Dreambox?
I'm having some issues with the subtitles on VOD movies, when i select a subtitle with the yellow button the movie stops and the box is not responding for a long time.
And when the movie start (after a long time), it's no subtitle runnig..

So i wonder if there are some users here that have some of the newest Dreamboxes? And if they works with subtitles?

BTW!
I'm using Vu+ Solo 4K - With OpenATV 6.1.
Xtream Editor Plug-In with Catch-Up support.

Ramon Chircop

Trusted
Reseller
Jul 11, 2017
Reseller ID
ilking
On my Dreambox 800hdse set up with m3u my vods didn't work well at all especially when using subtitles.