• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

[XtreamTV] Enigma2 Plugin

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
There are 3 common methods for installation of ipk files (E2 plugin)

1. Telnet Methods
a. Connect your E2 device with Putty or DCC.
b. Go to FTP and copy one of this plugin on /tmp/ folder.
c. Go to Telnet and Copy and paste one of this command.

opkg install /tmp/XtreamTV_0.0.1_armv7a.ipk
opkg install /tmp/XtreamTV_0.0.1_mips32el.ipk
opkg install /tmp/XtreamTV_0.0.1_mipsel.ipk
opkg install /tmp/XtreamTV_0.0.1_sh4.ipk

2. FTP Methods

a. Download the plugin (download the attachment) and connect your E2 device with Putty or DCC
b. Go to FTP and copy one of this plugin on /tmp/ folder
c. After copy the ipk file to E2 device (tmp folder) from E2 device follow the demonstration (this is for old Gemini but same principal apply to all images)

3. DCC - Upload Packages Method

Information about which version you need to install on boxes:
- Mips32el is used for the most boxes. Example VU zero, Vu+ Duo, Zgemma and mostly above openpli 4 boxes or new images.
- Mipsel is used for old boxes DM800 clones with old openpli 2.1
- sh4 is used for boxes like spark
- armv7a is used by new boxes like Vu+ 4k and gigablue sf4008

So most used and strongly suggested is using the mips32el.

When you have it installed the plugin should appear in the menu called XtreamTV, open this and there will be a MAC/ID written. This MAC you can write inside your panel, after that you can verify the box.

N.B. Before you install our plugin please remove old XtreamTV plugin from your device. If you want to remove the plugin from the box, write this code on Telnet opkg remove XtreamTV

After installation please reboot your device. All is done. In plugin section you find "XtremeTV"

Click here to download latest version of XtreamTv Plugin

Last edited by a moderator:

TigerSat

May 23, 2017
It's not about activating the mac address, I have installed on my Vu+ Duo2, enigma 2....and It's not on the plugin or menu

Dosn't install at all....your version is XtreamTV_0.0.4_mips32el, I have found the 0.0.6 ...still not working

The only version working is XtreamTV_0.0.1_mips32el. Rusax give me this plugin. But.......I cannot put in the second server, second line.............I dont know............

XC plugin seems to be perfect. I'm waiting ...maybe...maybe.....the techincal team will fix it asap

Thanks anyway

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
It's not about activating the mac address, I have installed on my Vu+ Duo2, enigma 2....and It's not on the plugin or menu

Dosn't install at all....your version is XtreamTV_0.0.4_mips32el, I have found the 0.0.6 ...still not working

The only version working is XtreamTV_0.0.1_mips32el. Rusax give me this plugin. But.......I cannot put in the second server, second line.............I dont know............

XC plugin seems to be perfect. I'm waiting ...maybe...maybe.....the techincal team will fix it asap

Thanks anyway
Hello,
remember XC plugin and XtreamTV plugin is not same. With our XtreamTV plugin you can not put any other server or provider.
Regards,

TigerSat

May 23, 2017
Yes, you're right, that's why I prefer XC Plugin, to be able to put as many servers I want.

Hope the technical team to reverse back the changes tey made, because my clients call me all time.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Yes, you're right, that's why I prefer XC Plugin, to be able to put as many servers I want.

Hope the technical team to reverse back the changes tey made, because my clients call me all time.
Hello,
What is your problem with XC Plugin?
Anyway try our official E2 Plugin. We are not responsible any third party plugin or app. Maybe make same google search to solve your problem.
Regards,

Reactions: Parrot IPTV

TigerSat

May 23, 2017
Bro, I have clients which have use until 2-3 days this plugin without any problem.

You have change something on the sistem and it's not working anymore + you have change many things including trial line......I have a lot of problems with you......

It is very dificult to change to every client I have in all boxes. Instead to make it easy you make it dificult.

The people payed money for channels, and I am the one who said that will work without problem. Can you understand that ? I cannot go on the front of them saying .....sorry but......they want the money back

It's simple, can you understand that ?

You cannot come on front of me saying that youre not responsable.

Reactions: powerjack

TigerSat

May 23, 2017
All other lines are working , the line from Rapid IPTV it's not working anymore. It's simple. It's not XC

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
All other lines are working , the line from Rapid IPTV it's not working anymore. It's simple. It's not XC
Bro, I have clients which have use until 2-3 days this plugin without any problem.

You have change something on the sistem and it's not working anymore + you have change many things including trial line......I have a lot of problems with you......

It is very dificult to change to every client I have in all boxes. Instead to make it easy you make it dificult.

The people payed money for channels, and I am the one who said that will work without problem. Can you understand that ? I cannot go on the front of them saying .....sorry but......they want the money back

It's simple, can you understand that ?

You cannot come on front of me saying that youre not responsable.
Hello,
It's not that much simple. We sell or offer channel service. But we do not offer to watch our channels all other additional services like TV, IPTV Device, Internet Connection, App, Plugin etc.
Regards,

Reactions: Parrot IPTV

maragfct

Jan 25, 2017
Link inside xc_e2_plugin.xml is

clientportal.link:8080/enigma2.php

Looks like that is nto valid anymore, ! Which is correct link ?

Zeus1

Dec 13, 2017
Hallo guys,
i tried it on my Dreambox 7020HD like Rapid TV Swiss and Rusax said but it does not work. I have tried both versions XtreamTV_0.0.1_mips32el.ipk andXtreamTV_0.0.4_mips32el.ipk. I use newnigma2 daily-image.
I have the follow error: Collected errors:
* opkg_conf_load: Could not lock /var/lib/opkg/lock: Resource temporarily unavailable
I tried this on another 7020HD - was the same.
Can somebody help?
Best Rgds Zeus1

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Good Morning guys,

i have installed on my customers device the xtreamtv plugin. The problem is that now other devices do not work (its no multiline, he uses them alternately). For me it seems that this issue occurs everytime, i had one other customer where the same problem came up.

He also uses the perfect player on an android device , but since he validated the xtreamtv plugin, the other device do not work anymore, the perfect player does not download his playlist
On dashboard i changed the password cause one college told that this helped at him, but still the same problem.

has anyone a solution for that?