• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

App tip for Android ** XCIPTV **

Al226

Mar 3, 2020
I belive this could be an issue with the security settings of the Fire Stick .. When you first installed the app did you see the promt asking to allow access to storage ?
Hello Sense, correct, I always allow the apps access.

Also, I can confirm that the issue is as I mentioned above since I moved the file from the Downloads folder to the folder the app Downloader uses and then installed the update from within the Downloader app and it installed fine over the existing app.

I'm certain if you redirect the download location of the update file from Downloads to any other folder it will work 100%. I'd be more than happy to test.

Thank you.

Al226

Mar 3, 2020
Hello Sense!! I hope you're well!! I just got a pop up for installing uodate (522) and it worked as it should!! You're awesome!!

The app no longer gives an error!! It installs the update without having to delete the previous app!! THANK YOU!!!

Reactions: Sense

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hello Sense!! I hope you're well!! I just got a pop up for installing uodate (522) and it worked as it should!! You're awesome!!

The app no longer gives an error!! It installs the update without having to delete the previous app!! THANK YOU!!!
Hi there!

i would love to take credits for this one but i did not do anything :)

Im glad its working for you now.

Regards
@Sense

RedbuL007

Dec 17, 2018
im trying to log in but its keep giving me wrong user name, password or url... what is it im doing wrong here ?

Patt

Oct 30, 2017
Just wanted to tell you that this app is amazing. I wish there was a PRO version that I could support through the play store.

Questions: channel logos look little bit weird - is there anyway to fix that?
Question: I have some countries disabled and they still show up on the list - is it possible to have the app follow only the enabled countries?
Question: it is possible to have different themes/colors etc.?

Otherwise it's really amazing APP!

BlieZ

Oct 10, 2017
Sweden
There is a issue with XCIPTV player; the subtitles hang and doesnt dissapear when using VOD or Series. This problem was introduced a few updates ago. Before it worked as it should .

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense

NEW UPDATE OUT !

- Backup Restore to Sync Multiple Devices – New Feature
- Program Reminder from EPG View (Long Press) – New Feature
- Schedule Recording from EPG View (Long Press) – New Feature
- Option to Play next Episode – New Feature
- Added new Remote Control App (Beta) and Remote Control API
- TV, Series and VOD’s icon issue fixed.
- Recently Added Category has been added to Series
- M3U parse issue fixed.
- EZServer 4.3 EPG API support added
- Other Bugs Fixed

Reactions: Alexander R

Alexander R

Aug 10, 2017

NEW UPDATE OUT !

- Backup Restore to Sync Multiple Devices – New Feature
- Program Reminder from EPG View (Long Press) – New Feature
- Schedule Recording from EPG View (Long Press) – New Feature
- Option to Play next Episode – New Feature
- Added new Remote Control App (Beta) and Remote Control API
- TV, Series and VOD’s icon issue fixed.
- Recently Added Category has been added to Series
- M3U parse issue fixed.
- EZServer 4.3 EPG API support added
- Other Bugs Fixed

This is by far the best most user-friendly app out there, great new update and will try all the new stuff at once.

Miciobao

Jan 12, 2020
Even in this new version 4.0, when I look at Catch UP, if I make the bar appear at the bottom, the vision becomes BLUE screen.

franeros80

Apr 16, 2020
Hello everybody. I use XCIPTV and I love it!! I have the issue of a blank page (look at the image) It is not a problem related to the server where I buy my subscription (on another app it works fine). Anybody has the same issue?

Thanks

IMG-20200416-WA0009.jpg

woodyard

Aug 31, 2018
The EPG titles are without special characters (Danish letters). They are shown in the descriptions, but not in the titles. Would that be possible?

Al226

Mar 3, 2020
Hello everybody. I use XCIPTV and I love it!! I have the issue of a blank page (look at the image) It is not a problem related to the server where I buy my subscription (on another app it works fine). Anybody has the same issue?

Thanks

View attachment 8707
Hello, this can be fixed by clicking the "Update" button on the top right from the main screen where you see Live TV, EPG, VOD, Series.

Thanks

Al226

Mar 3, 2020
i havent had this issue at all.. What device are you using ?
Hello Sense, I have the same issue but only when EXO Player is selected as the player for VOD and Series. If VLC is the selected player then it doesn't happen.