• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

App tip for Android ** XCIPTV **

Al226

Mar 3, 2020
This app is absolutely awesome!! The only thing that would complete it would be this feature:

- Being able to "long-press" the back/return button on a remote in order to go to full screen regardless of the category or channel you are browsing while surfing the app and watching a channel in small preview mode (small window showing any particular channel).

This feature would be great since currently there is not much incentive to go perusing other categories or channels in the guide while watching a channel in small preview mode because if you want to go full screen again you have to go and browse all the way back to the current category and channel in order to click it for full screen.

AndMig

Apr 20, 2020
Hello, congratulations for the amazing forum,
I have one problem with xciptv and vlc player. When I put vlc player as player, I noticed that the image was so much more white and not so much colorful like exo. I used xciptv on android tablet and android TV and the problem was same. Did anyone happen same? How did you solve? Thanks for reply.

Grip

May 2, 2020
Hi to all. First post, have a few questions about this wonderful apk.
Is there any big difference between exo player and vlc? And secondly, the stream type, affects the quality? Which one is better? I use android tv box with enough ram and octa processor. Thanks

Alexander R

Aug 10, 2017
Good questions, I use the exoplayer and it works great for me, the streaming format has not been an issue for me, but here is a link to an explanation

Grip

May 2, 2020
Thanks for the fast reply. I will check to see if there is any difference between theese two options using the server I have. Another question :Is there any chance one server works better with one type of stream and another server with the other type of stream or is just a matter of the apk soneone is using and the hardware someone uses?

tusktusk

I do what i do
Staff member
Apr 9, 2017
Hi to all. First post, have a few questions about this wonderful apk.
Is there any big difference between exo player and vlc? And secondly, the stream type, affects the quality? Which one is better? I use android tv box with enough ram and octa processor. Thanks

i use exo for live tv, and vlc for vod and serie. That works best for me

Grip

May 2, 2020
Is there any way to move up and down the position of the channels I have at my favorite list, or propose it for a later update?

Joh70Ggg12

Aug 3, 2019
Hi, thanks for a great app.
I have a problem with vod. On some movies i get a really fancy info page, but there is no play button to start the movie. Same also happens on series.
I am on nvidia shield tv.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hi, thanks for a great app.
I have a problem with vod. On some movies i get a really fancy info page, but there is no play button to start the movie. Same also happens on series.
I am on nvidia shield tv.
Did you download the latest update ?

And also try using VLC as player for VOD´s in XCIPTV :)

Joh70Ggg12

Aug 3, 2019
Thought I already had the latest. I'll check once Paw Patrol ends
Latest version installed. Vlc as player already selected. Tried exo aswell. Movies sometimes briefly show the play button, but the the nice looking info screen comes over which has no buttons. Except trailer button for some movies. For series there is the list of episodes, selecting any of them and nothing happens.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Latest version installed. Vlc as player already selected. Tried exo aswell. Movies sometimes briefly show the play button, but the the nice looking info screen comes over which has no buttons. Except trailer button for some movies. For series there is the list of episodes, selecting any of them and nothing happens.
Please PM me example of movie not showing " play button " :)

ak123

Apr 28, 2019
Hi All
I was using iptv smarters previously but am now trying XCIPTV using xtream codes login on Firestick.
All live channels VOD and series update fine but no EPG data is showing eventhough it shows TV Guide as updated when I select update. Any idea what the issue could be?
App version is 4.0.0 (545)

Trukkerz

May 20, 2020
Great app v4 (567) one minor thing if I add a favourite channel in live TV favs it adds a random fav in TV series and if I remove the TV series fav it also removed the live TV fav ?? Anyone else ??

Cheerz

Trukkerz

May 20, 2020
Great app v4 (567) one minor thing if I add a favourite channel in live TV favs it adds a random fav in TV series and if I remove the TV series fav it also removed the live TV fav ?? Anyone else ??

Cheerz
Sorry meant v4.0 (547)

Trukkerz

May 20, 2020
Yes tried everything and just seen on another support forum somebody else asking same question ???

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Just tried to recreate this issue,, Cant make it happen the way you describe :)

When adding a TV channel to favorites its there and nothing in Favorite series..

Trukkerz

May 20, 2020
Strange . Maybe it has something to do with the stream ... I have four TV fav channels and if I go into TV favs I have four random ones in there too .. if I delete say two out of TV series favs I am left with 2 in live TV faves . ?? No Biggie but thanks