• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

App tip for Android ** XCIPTV **

Sense

* OFFICIAL * IPTV Community Reseller *
Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
sensustv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
Sense
Great program but I think I have discovered a small bug.
When I look at VODS or series (like Netflix) with subtitles the problem is that the subtitle hangs on
until the next subtitle appears. It doesn´t disappear by itself like it should after 2-3 seconds or whatever.
If they doesn´t say something for a long time it becomes quite annoying.
The strange thing is that doesn´t happen when you look at "live TV-channels" with subtitles (they disappear like they should)

Try changeing the player to VLC for VOD and see if the problem also happends there :)

Reactions: marijo

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
sensustv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
Sense
Also make sure to update to latest version :)

MadMats

Apr 5, 2018
Try changeing the player to VLC for VOD and see if the problem also happends there :)
Tested that and with VLC player the subtitles works as they should.
Strange though that Exo Player handles the subtitles correct with "live TV" but not with "VODS" and "series".
Oh well, VLC Player seems to be as good as Exo so no worries!

Reactions: Sense

ni1s

Feb 24, 2020
Newb here so sorry if this has been asked before.

Have recently installed XCIPTV on firestick. Have updated the APP to latest Version.
How do I know if the VPN is working (am using NORD which kicks in on start up of Firestick)?

Can see the updated XCIPTV APP has a VPN configuration section. Is this something I would need to do as an extra step?

Informative forum, have seen improvements with the helpful tips seen already.

Thanks

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
sensustv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
Sense
Newb here so sorry if this has been asked before.

Have recently installed XCIPTV on firestick. Have updated the APP to latest Version.
How do I know if the VPN is working (am using NORD which kicks in on start up of Firestick)?

Can see the updated XCIPTV APP has a VPN configuration section. Is this something I would need to do as an extra step?

Informative forum, have seen improvements with the helpful tips seen already.

Thanks
Hi there!

you dont need to input VPN info into XCIPTV if you already have a VPN running on the firestick :)

Fer3m

Mar 25, 2019
have it updated to latest version, but since a few weeks EPG is not available on all LIVE channels
tried with EXO and VLC player, still nothing