App tip for Android ** XCIPTV **

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
uriX

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
May 2, 2018
Norway, Sweden
urix.eu
Reseller ID
uriX
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. What kind of device do you use?

Biggreen

Biggreen

Aug 20, 2019
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. What kind of device do you use?
Hi, I have, I will try again now. I have a samsung galaxy s6 edge

uriX

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
May 2, 2018
Norway, Sweden
urix.eu
Reseller ID
uriX
If the problem is not solved, it is perhaps wise to try GSE smart IPTV instead.

L

luffy092

Aug 26, 2019
Hi all,

I installed this great application on an Android Box (H96 Max), with Android 9.0.
This is working perfectly but sometimes, I have a "blue film" (blue veil) that appears on image (image becomes blue)

To solve that, I have to change settings and select VLC as player.
But sometimes it comes back, so I have to select original player (Exo), open a channel (which is still with the "blue film"), then I change once again to VLC as player.

Do you know what is the problem ? And how to solve that ?
I installed another IPTV app and I don't have this problem, but I'd like to stay on XCIPTV.

Here a quick video that shows (at the end) the blue film.

Thanks

Sense

Sense

* TRUSTED * Next Level Super reseller *
Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
sensustv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
Sense
The app is constaly beeing updated so could be an app issue or hardware incompatability.. In any case watch out for next update ;)

Sense

Sense

* TRUSTED * Next Level Super reseller *
Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
sensustv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
Sense
Also... The VLC player is in Beta and as soon as its fully developed im sure this would be the best choice when selecting player within XCIPTV ;)

K

kiab115

Aug 30, 2019
the program guide is 1 line off the channel list when installed on firestick. The current program is the line above the channel it's actually on. Is there a why to fix? I thought it was a screen size issue so I set it to fit, but still off.

K

kiab115

Aug 30, 2019
A great addition would be whichever screen I'm in and click the screen array button (brilliant feature) make that screen number 1. i.e. if I select the screen array on screen 4 and select the 1 large, 3 small under, move screen 4 to the large view.

jcquino

jcquino

Sep 13, 2019
Hello to all
I have been trying some players but i finally stay with xciptv. Really enjoy interfase.
But i have Two issues
1. Cant mke EPG work. Even updating data.
2. I need to use parental control but it only asked to type Password but no prior config.

I have the latest version from play store
Cheers
JC