• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

App tip for Android ** XCIPTV **

luffy092

Aug 26, 2019
Hi all,

I installed this great application on an Android Box (H96 Max), with Android 9.0.
This is working perfectly but sometimes, I have a "blue film" (blue veil) that appears on image (image becomes blue)

To solve that, I have to change settings and select VLC as player.
But sometimes it comes back, so I have to select original player (Exo), open a channel (which is still with the "blue film"), then I change once again to VLC as player.

Do you know what is the problem ? And how to solve that ?
I installed another IPTV app and I don't have this problem, but I'd like to stay on XCIPTV.

Here a quick video that shows (at the end) the blue film.

Thanks

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
The app is constaly beeing updated so could be an app issue or hardware incompatability.. In any case watch out for next update ;)

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Also... The VLC player is in Beta and as soon as its fully developed im sure this would be the best choice when selecting player within XCIPTV ;)

kiab115

Aug 30, 2019
the program guide is 1 line off the channel list when installed on firestick. The current program is the line above the channel it's actually on. Is there a why to fix? I thought it was a screen size issue so I set it to fit, but still off.

kiab115

Aug 30, 2019
A great addition would be whichever screen I'm in and click the screen array button (brilliant feature) make that screen number 1. i.e. if I select the screen array on screen 4 and select the 1 large, 3 small under, move screen 4 to the large view.

jcquino

Sep 13, 2019
Hello to all
I have been trying some players but i finally stay with xciptv. Really enjoy interfase.
But i have Two issues
1. Cant mke EPG work. Even updating data.
2. I need to use parental control but it only asked to type Password but no prior config.

I have the latest version from play store
Cheers
JC

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense

New update out!

WHAT'S NEW
- Recent Search add to Live TV
- Separate Player Selection for TV, VOD and Series
- Parental Control Password Reset from Portal
- VOD Trailer Added
- Favorites added to EPG Page
- Series Watched after account switch fixed.
- FFMpeg Player removed.
- APK size reduced
- ExoPlayer upgraded to 2.10.4
- Lot of validation added to stop crash issue.
- Other bugs fixed

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Please go into settings and change player settings to Native

After that when you start a Movie press" ok " on your remote and you should see the option :)

tjockis

Jan 22, 2019
Sweden
Last few days (probably a week or so) app no longer work.
It starts, shows the updating tv/series/movies and things then just exits (probably crashes without info).
If I start the app again same thing just happens over and over.
I have edited my tv/series and stiff on my dashboard, I have cleared cache, reset to default and uninstalled/reinstalled app and nothing helps.
This is the same issue on both my nvidia shield tv so I guess the app is broke on nvidia shield tv system... ?
Anyone else with this problem?

Fer3m

Mar 25, 2019
Last few days (probably a week or so) app no longer work.
It starts, shows the updating tv/series/movies and things then just exits (probably crashes without info).
If I start the app again same thing just happens over and over.
same happened to me this morning, uninstalled & reinstall did the trick for me