• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

App tip for Android ** XCIPTV **

Pas1403

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, it has been crashing everytime I try to select a channel in multiview. Is there anything I can do to fix it

theodiefane

Jul 19, 2019
How can I record live tv ? I'm trying but I can't find a way....
Would love to have this feature as well. With this it looks like a full STB replacement which I need in order that everyone in my family is happy ;)
Need proper timeshift and recording capabilities.

Reactions: iptv365swe

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
Tried that and still happens.

And some channels while using VLC, don't have sound.. Don't know why.
Almost every channel or channel broadcasts has its own audio and text format. Not all applications have all audio and text formats. Only those who are well known and have long been in the market have begun to gain control of this.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Recommend you to use another application. This app is far from working optimally.
Not sure when you last tried the app but this app is worling just fine.. Using this app as my main app since a while back and working just fine.

So maybe give some input as to what you are having issue with instead of just writing " choose another app " ?

uriX

Reseller
Not sure when you last tried the app but this app is worling just fine.. Using this app as my main app since a while back and working just fine.

So maybe give some input as to what you are having issue with instead of just writing " choose another app " ?
It lacks multiple audio and text codes / formats

uriX

Reseller
Hi, XCIPTV keeps closing when I select a channel. Would you know why this happens. Thank you
Hi,
Do you have the latest update
Are you sure the memory of your device is not too weak. Be sure to close other applications before running that app.
Try disabling some channel groups from your dashboard.

Biggreen

Aug 20, 2019
Hi,
Do you have the latest update
Are you sure the memory of your device is not too weak. Be sure to close other applications before running that app.
Try disabling some channel groups from your dashboard.
Hi, i have version 3.1.7. I have freed up some more memory, niw have 4.5gb i have closed all apps. I went back to xciptv and it played for 5 sec this time and crashed and is now back to crashing with no video play....