• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

App tip for Android ** XCIPTV **

iptvcomm

Sep 26, 2019
I wish you have a setting-protection (enable password in Settings) like in StbEmu so that only admin can see/change the URL/expiration. Viewers should only see the channels list and watch TV. Thanks.

Dynam0Hum

Sep 28, 2019
No matter what I tried, also deleted and installed new app version no guide info. this is what shows..

How to fix anyone?? Using Nvidia Shield

nodatatv.jpg

westiman

Oct 8, 2019
Smart iptv is working, kodi as well (with local m3u), but xciptv is not.
I am able to log in (with the url, username and pw from my m3u), xciptv is loading the groups, but not a single channel. I tried different stream types (mpegts and hls), restarts, reinstalls etc...any suggestions?
Thanks a lot.
Using a mag 425 btw

westiman

Oct 8, 2019
Smart iptv is working, kodi as well (with local m3u), but xciptv is not.
I am able to log in (with the url, username and pw from my m3u), xciptv is loading the groups, but not a single channel. I tried different stream types (mpegts and hls), restarts, reinstalls etc...any suggestions?
Thanks a lot.
Using a mag 425 btw
Its working for me now. havent done anything different.dont know...

Skough

Hi.. I just want to add, maybe it will help someone. I tried this app and tried to login just as the guide described but i recieved Login Failed! Even thou i used the right credentials. After i removed my E2 mac adress in my dashboard i could logon and no more login failed.

iptvcomm

Sep 26, 2019
I wish this app has a feature where a password is required to go into the settings so that other people can't mess around or see the Portal URL or subscription username, expiration.
This app installed fine on one of my android box, the other box (MXQ Pro) it goes through install process but at the end, it says: App not installed.

lottiwurm

Oct 10, 2019
why do I have to enter login and pw? what, if I have a provider which has no need for login with username and pasword?

debmar

Oct 13, 2019
Where do i find my "M3U" file on Nvidea Shield. I can't get any further than the login page at the very beginning. Please help a dummy.

bigguy

Oct 19, 2018
hi i have installed latest version of this app on firestick because stb emu pro is not starting cant get into it,so this xciptv app the tv guide channel list comes up but i click on channel nothing happens dont know if its to do with recent iptv issues or not as others have suggested tried different players inside of app sometime it says wrong username wrong details and wont let me in to it.

Murerlars

Jan 24, 2018
I'm having problems with buffering on full HD channels. My Tv box is an HK1 Super RK3318 4GB Ram and 5G Wifi and I'm using VPN.
I've tryed both players and both steam types but nothing helps.
I've tested Wifi speed through the app and download is about 25 Mbps and upload is 15 Mbps. I believe that should be enough to run full HD smoothly.
All other channels is running fine.
Any suggestions???

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
I'm having problems with buffering on full HD channels. My Tv box is an HK1 Super RK3318 4GB Ram and 5G Wifi and I'm using VPN.
I've tryed both players and both steam types but nothing helps.
I've tested Wifi speed through the app and download is about 25 Mbps and upload is 15 Mbps. I believe that should be enough to run full HD smoothly.
All other channels is running fine.
Any suggestions???
In Settings Try and change to HLS .

This wil use prebuffer and could give you better playback. However.. Its always recommended to use Ethernet cable when streaming any type of video :)

Reactions: Nonid

Murerlars

Jan 24, 2018
I've already tried HLS without luck;) So maybe I should try connecting with a ethernet cable just to rule out connection issues:)

tjockis

Jan 22, 2019
Sweden
I feel really stupid... but how do you use the favorites?
Add to favorite, remove from and so on... I just dont get it.

Krenar

Jan 29, 2018
Any reason why I get the following error message "YOUR TV BOX IS NOT ACTIVE" and what to do to fix it? Channels all working on other IPTV apps.20191022_195301-min-min (2).jpg