• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

App tip for Android ** XCIPTV **

Alexander R

Aug 10, 2017
I get login failed with xtream codes, exactly like with smarters, is others having the same issues?

The m3u work, but everything is so much easier with xtream

Alexander R

Aug 10, 2017
Had problems with IPTV smarters and tried this as a alternative.

After trying the player on my Nvidia shield for 24 hours I have to say that it is a brilliant player. I had some buffering issues, changed to HLS and it solved everything.

Very happy and will not change back to smarters, thank you for a great product.

Vonnie

Nov 27, 2019
Good night. I am very new to the iptv services so this language is like foreign to me. I have downloaded the xciptv app; can someone walk me thru the setup from there please?

Alexander R

Aug 10, 2017
Good night. I am very new to the iptv services so this language is like foreign to me. I have downloaded the xciptv app; can someone walk me thru the setup from there please?
Hi,
Start to extract your URL, username and password from your m3u.
For example:
Please note that your details will be different, but in this case
URL: http://tv.xyz.com (take the URL in the m3u until /get
Username frt45gtrd (from =until&)
Password gtu5558 (as above)

Open xciptv and click on account down to the left
Add your details and you are ready to go

condorca

Dec 7, 2019
Has anyone figured out how to copy Favourites from one copy of XCIPTV to another copy. I have it working on more than one android tv device and it's a pain having to recreate the Favourites list on each device. Is there a file I can copy from a master box to all the other boxes?

tjockis

Jan 22, 2019
Sweden
Has anyone figured out how to copy Favourites from one copy of XCIPTV to another copy. I have it working on more than one android tv device and it's a pain having to recreate the Favourites list on each device. Is there a file I can copy from a master box to all the other boxes?
What would be really cool would be a "shared settings" something... either trough export or an settings file stored at your dashboard.

Reactions: Carpy

hibbymod

Dec 11, 2019
Hi, i,m a newby, I have xciptv on my firestick which was working fine, now not working, could this be that my subscription has lapsed (i cant remember when I took it) out or another issue?

Thanks in advance,

Suttoner

Dec 13, 2019
Does anyone have any tips to improve the volume? Audio is quite low on this.
Apart from that, it's an excellent app.

MadMats

Apr 5, 2018
Great app but is it possible to toggle between two channels with ONE key on the remote?
Or is it a feature that could be addead in the future?

Sometimes I want to zap between two channels. Now I have to press the return button first to go to the channel list, and then scroll down the LONG list
and then press OK for the other channel and so on.

I know there are other apps that have different solutions for toggling two channels, such as:
1) press return button or 2) press the "0" button or 3) press the "down-arrow" button to get the recent channels,and in the short list press OK

Reactions: Carpy

Alexander R

Aug 10, 2017
Great app but is it possible to toggle between two channels with ONE key on the remote?
Or is it a feature that could be addead in the future?

Sometimes I want to zap between two channels. Now I have to press the return button first to go to the channel list, and then scroll down the LONG list
and then press OK for the other channel and so on.

I know there are other apps that have different solutions for toggling two channels, such as:
1) press return button or 2) press the "0" button or 3) press the "down-arrow" button to get the recent channels,and in the short list press OK
On Nvidia shield I just press the up/down button on the circle to zap, works great.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Please note that the newest release can be downloaded within the app . Instead of waiting for the new release to be added to google play ;)

1576475024063.png

Reactions: Nonid

Carpy

Sep 7, 2019
Would be nice with more options in "sorting" not just 'A-Z'. By 'add time' is most wanted.

2Fresh

Sep 10, 2019
Sweden
I would say that this app is probably the best one right now.
I have tried smart IPTV, IPTV smarters pro and even setiptv but XCIPTV is way better.
I am running it on a Xiaomi MI Box S and it works perfectly even with WIFI connection and the app gets better every time it updates.