• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

App tip for Android ** XCIPTV **

SethLamb

Jun 2, 2020
Does this app not work on a Shield? I must have deleted and re-installed 5-6 times. My service will download and the channels load up, but when the stream is supposed to play, it just keeps spinning, like its buffering. Any ideas would be great. Still using my smarters app, which works fine, but would like to get this one going.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: nimovu

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Does this app not work on a Shield? I must have deleted and re-installed 5-6 times. My service will download and the channels load up, but when the stream is supposed to play, it just keeps spinning, like its buffering. Any ideas would be great. Still using my smarters app, which works fine, but would like to get this one going.

Thanks in advance
Try going into setting --- Stream type and change between HLS and MPEGTS ;)

SimonLev

Jun 11, 2020
I really like this app but have a problem...

I'm using an Nvidia Shield TV 2019 (cylinder). I am unable to play any episode in the Series option. Regardless of which series or episode I select, when I press the Select button on the remote, the episode doesn't play. I can see the episode text 'flash' as if the play request has been acknowledged.

It works fine for me on my phone and tablet. Just the Shield TV that has the problem.

I'm on the latest version of the app.

Thanks

SimonLev

Jun 11, 2020
Does anyone know how the cloud backup and restore should work? Is it designed to sync favourite channels, series etc?

I tried this yesterday but couldn't get it working. I did a backup from the app on my phone after I had set up a number of favourites. Then I logged in on my tablet and did a cloud restore (same account) where I had favourites already set up. I was expecting the favourites to be replaced with those from the backup. Instead, the app prompted me to login again and all the favourites were removed. I had no channel, series or VOD favourites any more.

I'm on the latest app version on both devices.

Is this a known problem or have I missed something?

Thanks

BlieZ

Oct 10, 2017
Sweden
I havent updated xciptv yet and my version work but my friends xciptv have login problems. So i really hope it can be fixed soon...

Inuendo

May 16, 2019
today i tried to login at XCIPTV, i cannot.Suddenly my credentials seems not right. But i am 100% sure they are ok
i tried everything. Delete the app, reinstall. Still the same problem. I always used my MAG portal. I read cannot use it anymore?? what can i do???

BlieZ

Oct 10, 2017
Sweden
Now my xciptv also says login failed using xtream codes api login. It was working fine until 9.30am today

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Latest changes :

• Open last Live TV Channel automatically after start app. (New features under Other Settings)
  • Change Date Time format 12hr or 24hr (New features under Other Settings)
  • Language Change (New features Settings)
  • Service Status View (New features under Other Settings)
  • Show total number of TV, VODs or Series under a specific Category.
  • OpenVPN - Now working with config without username and password.
  • Bugs fixed. Live TV EPG view. Bring focus back to watching channel after 15 seconds.

Reactions: Nonid

Cmo

Jun 21, 2020
Thx for the work. Strangely though, my Account works in the app on my Android. But since today, i Log in on the app on my Sony TV. It Updates all channels etc. But no channel or VOD works. But Same Account in Smartphone, all works fine.
Plug in issue?