• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Apple TV IPTV Apps

Moza93

Apr 16, 2018
Hi,

Im currently using a firestick but want to change to an apple tv for the better RAM & Giganet port other option is use with a Nvidia TV Shield Pro but would rather apple tv.

Does anyone have videos of apps using on apple tv & have they come across any issues? Just cautious that apple may block things or the apps do not work after a certain time.

Apps ive seen are:

IPTVX
IPLAY TV
IPTV SMARTERS
PURPLE PLAYER
SNAPPIER IPTV

Appreciate nay advice & videos anyone has using an apple tv.

Cheers

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi,

Im currently using a firestick but want to change to an apple tv for the better RAM & Giganet port other option is use with a Nvidia TV Shield Pro but would rather apple tv.

Does anyone have videos of apps using on apple tv & have they come across any issues? Just cautious that apple may block things or the apps do not work after a certain time.

Apps ive seen are:

IPTVX
IPLAY TV
IPTV SMARTERS
PURPLE PLAYER
SNAPPIER IPTV

Appreciate nay advice & videos anyone has using an apple tv.

Cheers
better stay with android, apple tv is limited, their app store does not have all apps available and they remove good iptv apps from time to time, there are just a few left, better stay with android.

Moza93

Apr 16, 2018
Have you experienced the TVOS apps? Seen a lot of mixture reviews on apps people have bene using IPTVX for about 3 years no with no issues.

Would you go with the nvidia tv shield pro box instead then?

Just want to make the right choice with the cost of both boxes.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Have you experienced the TVOS apps? Seen a lot of mixture reviews on apps people have bene using IPTVX for about 3 years no with no issues.

Would you go with the nvidia tv shield pro box instead then?

Just want to make the right choice with the cost of both boxes.
I really like the amazon fire tv stick 4k max (android), for me it is the best price value you can get for your money.

Moza93

Apr 16, 2018
I really like the amazon fire tv stick 4k max (android), for me it is the best price value you can get for your money.
Only reason i want to move away form fire stick is because of my giga fibre internet & i want to hardwire my broadband. Amazon only allow 100mbs but i can get 1000mbs

CJ2015

Mar 6, 2022
Only reason i want to move away form fire stick is because of my giga fibre internet & i want to hardwire my broadband. Amazon only allow 100mbs but i can get 1000mbs
I would go with Nvidia shield I have the tube version and pro version all hardwired in my home. They all work great