• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

whiteruud

Jun 20, 2018
Hi, Does anyone know if it works with the apple tv 4k?
For my friend everything works fine until he whants to open a live channel or VOD then a message says "Cannot Open"
Somebody in here who knows what the problem can be?
yes I have it - ok so far 3 months

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,
login to your Dashboard and on Channel section you will find the EPG link.
Regards,

NPtv

Mar 12, 2018
Reseller ID
NPtv
How can I add rapid addons to the kodi on a apple tv 4k..
how can I find zip file on my apple tv 4k. Is there anybody out there that can help me?

glrector

Jan 2, 2019
My advice is using GSE IPTV app. Works great with epg and overall useability. Will match the feel and look of the Apple TV in general. GSE is acting up weird for some users, but a fresh install of the App you should be fine. Check out the tutorial in the forum
What can you tell me about GSE IPTV?

Bourbon

Reseller
Nov 12, 2018
Reseller ID
Bourbon
What can you tell me about GSE IPTV?
Ive only tried the free version of GSE but wasnt satisfies. Read here that some people reccomended iPlayTV so I gave it a try and it hasnt disappointed me.

Ersan Hajdini

Nov 6, 2017
Reseller ID
NPtv
I know that. but how can i find zip file in my kodi on the apple tv 4k. this is downloaded in desktop in my macbook

MrHiker

Jan 6, 2019
I am trying to set up the parental controls on my apply 4th gen TV and unable to. Once I enter my pin it does not give me an option to lock any channels. Am I doing something wrong or is there a fix to this?