• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Geson

May 29, 2017
Trying to help a friend who are using GSE for his AppleTV. Some channels are interlaced, and from what I've read GSE should be able to deinterlace it. Since I don't have an AppleTV myself I cannot fiddle around with settings to find it. Is in the settings area or in the player when a channel is running?

brallor

Jan 27, 2020
Hi

The latest version for Apple TV 4 and 4K has problem with using Airplay2 speakers, in my case HomePods.
The sound crackles, this is on all channels and always. Tested on several units.

Fercarojas

Jun 23, 2021
I upgrade my apple tv 4k 2nd generation, I installed the gse pro app that I bought in the apple store, when I set up the info for my iptv provider and I want to see any channel the gse app immediately pop up this message :

"One-time message New Web interface instructions video can be watch on ******”

The gse app is stuck down in this message and cannot exit or make another action.

:

Reactions: Ki8l

Ki8l

Jan 9, 2018
I upgrade my apple tv 4k 2nd generation, I installed the gse pro app that I bought in the apple store, when I set up the info for my iptv provider and I want to see any channel the gse app immediately pop up this message :

The gse app is stuck down in this message and cannot exit or make another action.

:
I have the same problem.

Ki8l

Jan 9, 2018

:
I have the same problem.

shieldkrolis

Nov 8, 2018
Hi everyone! Got a big problem with apps on Apple TV 4K 2nd. List is not watchable on any app, if content is 1080p its playing good for a few seconds than starts buffering or freeze. in general, channels take a long time to start. The same problem on IPTVX or IPlaytv. Channels in lowest resolution plays I think fine. Maybe I can use some settings for that problem? On Firestick , tivimate everything play smoothly so it’s not list or internet problem.

jrnasEE

Jul 24, 2018
Im using snappy tv.
I’d like to zap / switch channels with arrow up and down keys ( like normal tvs with plus and minus) any way to do this please ?

Thomas Keep

Jun 14, 2023
Problems with GSC Smart Pro on Apple tv 4,
i log in to my iptv provider with
URL
username
password
it logs in fine works well, then when i want to
use the iptv a few days latter all is deleted have
to start with URL,username,password.
Is this normal.

conscriptboris

Nov 29, 2023
Hi,

i have IPTV using the Smarters Pro app on apple tv. I cannot figure out how to fast forward or rewind. I can only seem to skip. It becomes more frustrating when a films resets after a long pause or the connection has an issue and restarts the fipm/episode where I cant fast forward.

Am I missing something? Is this an issue with iptv, or the app im using? Or a function of apple tv?

many thanks