• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

stanaway5

Oct 8, 2022
Thanks for fixing. Long may it stay this way. I’ve been a user for 2 weeks now, most spent without EPG.

stanaway5

Oct 8, 2022
For fuck sake. It’s down again. I’m not impressed now I’ll be honest. This is the third time in fewer weeks, since subscribing I’ve spent more time without an epg that with it; this is leaving a sour taste in my mouth.

Zen

Nov 23, 2019
Well now, The EPG came and went within 24 hours. A bit sad, if you ask me......:disrelieved::disrelieved::disrelieved:
We can only hope for a quick recovery.:grinning::grinning::grinning:

pista19

Jul 1, 2020
U cant even keep this shitty epg up let alone fixing it to give proper epg info. U ppl who run this are a joke

Th3 G3ntleman

Mar 3, 2021
Hi IPTV community,

This has been the 5th day now without any EPG (uk based).

I've used the service for a couple of years now with little issues 95% of the time.
Like Artan92 a day or 2 without EPG it is fine but 5 days without EPG or any admin updates isn't great.

The last news update on Discord support states on the 25th of Oct that the 'EPG has been improved with further updates within a few days to bring stability'. This reads to me like it's working, with minor fixes to be applied. In actual fact the EPG is totally offline - surely other people are experiencing this same issue?

I got a message back in Discord stating they are having to build a new EPG system from scratch - this appears to be a major issue with the service. Could admin please pin a news notification in both Discord & IPTV Community to communicate this issue to your subscribers. A rough timeframe would be appreciated also.

CJ2015

Mar 6, 2022
Have no epg for united states and Canada eithier. When I do alot of movie channels have no information. Also have Japan information for Canadian channels.
If this could be fixed would be appreciated.
Thanks

Reactions: Th3 G3ntleman

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Team is aware of the issue,
Working on a solution!

Thx for you patience!!

Th3 G3ntleman

Mar 3, 2021
Is there an alternative EPG source you can give us while tv.mr.iptv.uno is down?

There is a Maintenance Notifications sticky under Announcements, News & Rules, perhaps you could update the community with the issue?

Reactions: Artan92

Charles Vella

Dec 11, 2016
THIS is such a wonderful service which offers dual languages on linear TV, real HD and 4K channels and OD... however it seems to be allergic to EPG!!! WHY? :(

Reactions: Th3 G3ntleman