• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

Arendium

Mar 30, 2017
Is there an alternative EPG source you can give us while tv.mr.iptv.uno is down?

There is a Maintenance Notifications sticky under Announcements, News & Rules, perhaps you could update the community with the issue?
You can always setup your own EPG pull for any countries you want while the built in EPG service is down.
automation with tasks and scripts to upload the .gz file to a website can made quite easily and is documented in their forum.

Reactions: Th3 G3ntleman

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV

CJ2015

Mar 6, 2022
I have epg on USA channels still no epg for Canada channels or UK channels.
Any information would be appreciated. I use USA Canada epg or ALL epg options from dashboard. USA Canada only one that works for me but only epg for USA channels.

pista19

Jul 1, 2020
Thanks again, all my USA channels have epg. Only Canadian and UK channels have no epg
And all abc, cbs and nbc and some other channels have wrong epg info (from a&e channel). Its been like that for a long time now. Same goes for uk and all other groups. Basicly, epg is incomplete and wrong on so many channels. So no, they cant say this is best service, as long as they are not capable of having such an essential thing like proper epg, this is far far away from best service.

Reactions: Charles Vella

Charles Vella

Dec 11, 2016
And all abc, cbs and nbc and some other channels have wrong epg info (from a&e channel). Its been like that for a long time now. Same goes for uk and all other groups. Basicly, epg is incomplete and wrong on so many channels. So no, they cant say this is best service, as long as they are not capable of having such an essential thing like proper epg, this is far far away from best service.
EPG is correct on only 3 Sky Movies UK channels, on the remaining 8, and Great Movies Channels and many others it's showing the EPG of 4MUSIC TV. Same applies for many US channels such as the regional FOX, NBC & CBS Channels. I cannot understand how and why this insn't fixed, and sometimes I really wonder if the people running this service actually USE the service or not. This really worries me :/ It has been like this for over a year now, and I am perplexed how it's not fixed. Over a year is enough time to fix such a basic thing.

PilaScat

Jan 5, 2023
Channel Name:
Zona DAZN HD IT
DAZN A1 HD IT
DAZN A2 HD IT
DAZN A3 HD IT
DAZN A4 HD IT
DAZN A5 HD IT
DAZN A6 HD IT
DAZN A7 HD IT
DAZN A8 HD IT
DAZN 9 HD IT
DAZN 10 HD IT

Problem: No EPG
Which type of device/ app:
xTeVe

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Channel Name:
Zona DAZN HD IT
DAZN A1 HD IT
DAZN A2 HD IT
DAZN A3 HD IT
DAZN A4 HD IT
DAZN A5 HD IT
DAZN A6 HD IT
DAZN A7 HD IT
DAZN A8 HD IT
DAZN 9 HD IT
DAZN 10 HD IT

Problem: No EPG
Which type of device/ app:
xTeVe
please login to dashboard and report the wrong epg under the left menu channels report function:
1673299040801.png

Reactions: Nonid and PilaScat