• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Andreas1

Oct 3, 2017
Channel: Viasat Hockey
Problem: cannot open URL
County: sweden
Which device: gse iptv app for iphone

Andreas1

Oct 3, 2017
Channel: Viasat sport HD
Problem: no epg
County: Sweden
Device: iphone gse app

Channel: Viasat sport
Problem: wrong epg
County : sweden
Devise: iphone gse app

Andreas1

Oct 3, 2017
Channel: Viasat Hockey HD
Problem: Wrong epg
County: sweden
Which device: gse iptv app for iphone

Ivanka

Oct 11, 2018
Problem: no epg
Wich device / app: mag 254

MAG users dont have EPG on ALL
Danish channels

CoolFX

Dec 24, 2015
Hello. I have find out why the Portuguese channels epg is always wrong on my Mag. The epg is one day behind. Today's epg is from yesterday. Can someone fix this issue please.
Epg is very important for good tv experience.
Thanks

viking90

Oct 15, 2018
Channel Name:
21914 TV8 FHD SE
21915 TV10 FHD SE
20421 Sjuan HD SE
11548 Disney Junior SE
18673 Nicktoons SE
19633 BBC Brit HD SE
17808 H2 SE
18670 VH1 SE
19806 C More Hits HD SE
19805 C More First HD SE
19808 C More Series HD SE
15556 C More Stars FHD SE
19807 C More Stars HD SE
19809 Viasat Film Hits HD SE
19810 Viasat Film Action SE
11553 Viasat Film Premiere SE
19811 Viasat Film Premiere HD SE
20026 Viasat Series HD SE
18324 ATG Live SE
18930 Sportkanalen FHD SE
21154 TNT SE
19476 C More Golf SE
Problem: No EPG
Which type of device/app: Formuler Z7+

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Channel Name:
11538 TV 10 SE
11555 Viasat Series SE
11564 Eurosport 1 SE
15535 Eurosport 1 HD SE
Problem: Wrong EPG
Which type of device/app: Formuler Z7+

Reactions: MrAndroid

Sudden78

Nov 13, 2018
Channel Name:
Sjuan HD SE
TV8 FHD SE
Disney Junior SE
Nicktoons SE
BBC Brit HD SE
H2 SE
VH1 SE
C MORE STARS HD
VIASAT FILM HITS HD
VIASAT FILM PREMIERE HD
VIASAT SERIES HD
SPORTKANALEN FHD SE
TNT SE
C MORE LIVE FHD 5 SE
TV3 SPORT SE
VIASAT SPORT PREMIUM HD SE
STRIVE SPORT 1 FHD SE
STRIVE SPORT 2 FHD SE
STRIVE SPORT 3 FHD SE
Problem: No EPG
Which type of device/app: Apple TV 4 / IplayTV

Sveto

Jun 21, 2018
does anyone know why EPG is not working with m3u?
It works! You have to input as EPG following address:
http://SAME.AS.YOUR.m3u.ADDRESS.IN.RAPID/xmltv.php?username=YOUR.USERNAME&password=YOUR.PASSWORD
However the data coming from the server is incomplete. There are many channel omissions. I think rapid should dedicate more efforts and maintain a complete and better EPG, as some of the other providers already do. By the way here something to those trying to get a better EPG from a different source on the web. It will never work!!!! This is due to the fact how rapid names and identifies in xml the channels in the m3u list. Therefore the most reliable EPG will always remain the one, coming straight from rapid.

Reactions: FiyiK

Sveto

Jun 21, 2018
It works! You have to input as EPG following address:
http://SAME.AS.YOUR.m3u.ADDRESS.IN.RAPID/xmltv.php?username=YOUR.USERNAME&password=YOUR.PASSWORD
However the data coming from the server is incomplete. There are many channel omissions. I think rapid should dedicate more efforts and maintain a complete and better EPG, as some of the other providers already do. By the way here something to those trying to get a better EPG from a different source on the web. It will never work!!!! This is due to the fact how rapid names and identifies in xml the channels in the m3u list. Therefore the most reliable EPG will always remain the one, coming straight from rapid.
By the way those on a MAG and such devices and those who also access rapid through the Xstream codes API are unaffected. The Xstream codes API knows how to access the EPG, so it shows miraculously in their guide. The advise above is solely for those accessing rapid through a m3u link. People in that group never received from rapid a specific EPG link in the first place and can resolve the issue by using the link format I provide above.

Reactions: FiyiK

gavlaah

Dec 7, 2017
Many French channels on the EPG listed here http://epg.clientportal.link/ are 24hrs behind reality. They show yesterdays programs for todays listings! Take a look at Canal+ HD FR, Canal+ Cinema FHD FR, Cine+ Emotion HD FR, to name a few for example, they are 24hrs behind reality.

I have raised a ticket with my reseller, but nothing ever appears to be resolved. Can this be looked into?

Thanks

kkz

Trusted Reseller since 2016
Reseller
May 12, 2016
Reseller ID
kkz
Many French channels on the EPG listed here http://epg.clientportal.link/ are 24hrs behind reality. They show yesterdays programs for todays listings! Take a look at Canal+ HD FR, Canal+ Cinema FHD FR, Cine+ Emotion HD FR, to name a few for example, they are 24hrs behind reality.

I have raised a ticket with my reseller, but nothing ever appears to be resolved. Can this be looked into?

Thanks
also
Canal+ HD FR, Canal+ Cinema FHD FR, Cine+ Emotion HD FR

Reactions: alketius

gavlaah

Dec 7, 2017
That’s great to hear, as at the moment the EPG is somewhat wanting. What update were you expecting yesterday (1st) as I can’t see any change? The France EPG is still out by 24hrs which is really disappointing as this has been like this for months.

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
That’s great to hear, as at the moment the EPG is somewhat wanting. What update were you expecting yesterday (1st) as I can’t see any change? The France EPG is still out by 24hrs which is really disappointing as this has been like this for months.
Hello, Sorry for the delay , We fixed everything in that day but when we updated the records , some MAG devices such as MAG 250 couldn't handle complete EPG because of not enough memory.
Now after many tests, we believe it should be okay.

Thank you for your patience.

Reactions: R-Media

gavlaah

Dec 7, 2017
ok thanks. But I have to say how disspointing the French EPG IS STILL out by24hrs for those of us using the m3u and epg from epg.clientportal.link...is this ever going to be fixed?

to quote my earlier post, with the relevant details, so nobody can say they haven’t been told about it. I’ve also raised a ticket on the dashboard, so all in all, a shame.

“EPG listed here http://epg.clientportal.link/ are 24hrs behind reality. They show yesterdays programs for todays listings! Take a look at Canal+ HD FR, Canal+ Cinema FHD FR, Cine+ Emotion HD FR, to name a few for example, they are 24hrs behind reality.”

please can can somebody fix this?