• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

EPG

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
I would like to ask for EPG for the Swedish channel BBC Earth HD SE, other than that I think the EPG works fine for me when it's up and running.:)

Niceguy

Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
SunnySr
Thank you for this work!
Works perfectly...
One request.... Can you add Ziggo Sport Racing to the BE/NL bouquet please?
Thanks in advance!

Niceguy

Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
SunnySr
Hi Thanks for this work!
Just one question..... I cannot get Ziggo Sport Racing to work... neither with the NL guide nor the EU guide... Can you help please?
TIA!

gavlaah

Dec 7, 2017
The EPG data appears to be totally FUBAR! Looking at France EPG entries are duplicated 3 times, Poland duplicated 4 times, Netherlands 5 times each, so I suspect the other countries are equally messed up! Come on guys can you sort this out?

Reactions: pista18

peter578

Feb 3, 2019
Hi, is it possible to add the missing German channels to EPG (from Dashboard)?
3sat, Arte, Das Erste, DMAX HD, hr-Fernsehen, MDR, rbb

Reactions: Hulk

Scasuro

Aug 15, 2017
Croatian, Serbian and Bosnien EPG downloadable, but i cant see any EPG information on Perfect Player...Turkey, Russian and Poland (maybe more) is working

Arendium

Mar 30, 2017
Would if be of any interest to put up a guide on how to create your own EPG with automation
(2 script files to run, file 1 to download selected EPG countries/channels into xml and automatically gzip it. file 2 upload .gz through FTP to webserver) on windows

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
Yes alot of my customers tell me about the quadruple EPG, very anoying.

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
@zippe , If you run thrue mag portal on your 605 there is not much you can do about it. but if you run with m3u link then there is hope.