EPG

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Dear users, we are aware of the current issues and our engineers are working around the clock to fix the channel opening time and bring higher stability to your service.
marijo

marijo

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
Reseller ID
IptvToGo
i found no EPG on Dashboard
Hello,

pls try to clean the cache of your browser or use the google chrome browser for example
Or contact your reseller to help you out.

Regards.

Reactions: FiyiK
N

nolimit

May 6, 2019
Reseller ID
nolimitTV
Any luck with the EPG URL?

N

nolimit

May 6, 2019
Reseller ID
nolimitTV
Ramon Chircop i just tried it not working for UK. DO i need to put my DNS at the yourdns page?

N

nolimit

May 6, 2019
Reseller ID
nolimitTV
Thanks to Everyone guess. Its working now.. http://own.server.name/xmltv.php?username=abc&password=123
Please note the OWN SERVER NAME has to be the server you connected on or contact your reseller and the ABC is username while the 123 is password. take note of it all.. and it will work but not all stations.
Bless to @ Ramon Chircop and the team.

N

neek0la

Jul 20, 2019
Reseller ID
b2WteDrSvCzvit
Ex-YU epg not working.

Niceguy

Niceguy

Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
SunnySr
Netherlands epg not working

Charles Vella

Charles Vella

Dec 11, 2016
When will EPG be back? I was using SIPTV for the past 2 years and naturally since EPG is pulled online I never had problems. I have now reverted back to portal viewing via Formuler z8, and the same problems I used to have with the MAG256 two years ago with EPG still exist. Two years down the line and I cannot understand how and why you cannot keep EPG stable for your clients. It's ridiculous.

Reactions: pista18
S

sandman

Nov 19, 2018
My EPG is back, since this afternoon, hope it's here to stay.

Sense

Sense

* TRUSTED * Next Level Super reseller *
Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
sensustv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
Sense
EPG is back and working, Just use correct EPG file ;)

Either download from dashboard or use the one mentioned here FULL EPG

M

mikael byström

Jun 27, 2018
well that will work if you using m3u but some of us is using magportal or user/pw and in that case you are getting epg from epg servers which are unstable atm

Charles Vella

Charles Vella

Dec 11, 2016
I have EPG on magportal, however I am using the Z8 Formuler, and after the update which was released 2 days ago, the EPG is pulled off the internet so it will remain stable.

R

RD71

Feb 5, 2017
try the software eChannelizer, there u can add the epg url