• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

EPG

straycat_67

Nov 24, 2020
use xtream editor , its what i use and does multiple countries fine
Thanks.. my reseller mentioned them as well. I understand you have to PAY for the service BUT I would like to confirm first that the EPG from xstream editor has full EPG for UK/USA etc.... can you confirm this or do I need to speak with the mods/tech over on xtream editor?

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
The epg is no longer correct on all German channels everywhere is only wird angekündigt

Reactions: richi207

Charles Vella

Dec 11, 2016
Thanks.. my reseller mentioned them as well. I understand you have to PAY for the service BUT I would like to confirm first that the EPG from xstream editor has full EPG for UK/USA etc.... can you confirm this or do I need to speak with the mods/tech over on xtream editor?
Cannot use such on Mag or Formuler devices. Users are dependent on the IPTV provider. Now the EPG on ALL German channels have gone totally bonkers. Most of the important UK channels show the EPG of 4Music UK, and the USA Channels, most of the channels have no EPG at all. Only a handfull of channels have EPG. I cannot understand why something so basic isn't fixed.

thomas

Aug 11, 2016
I've noticed no EPG works for the past few days in Perfectplayer - I'm assuming because it returns a Cloudflare verification page before actually returning data. Anyone else having issues?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I've noticed no EPG works for the past few days in Perfectplayer - I'm assuming because it returns a Cloudflare verification page before actually returning data. Anyone else having issues?
i believe its fixed... remove power cable from device, reboot and try again ?

thomas

Aug 11, 2016
hey Hectorious thanks for the reply. I'm still seeing the Cloudflare page after killing power + restarting device. I've also tried with and without VPN on 2 devices multiple times. On browser I only see the cloudflare page once (if I let it run fully, I guess it then sets a cookie - maybe this part doesn't work in perfectplayer?), incognito I see it every time

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
hey Hectorious thanks for the reply. I'm still seeing the Cloudflare page after killing power + restarting device. I've also tried with and without VPN on 2 devices multiple times. On browser I only see the cloudflare page once (if I let it run fully, I guess it then sets a cookie - maybe this part doesn't work in perfectplayer?), incognito I see it every time
not sure whats your device and provider... take the epg from dashboard or contact your reseller please.

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Does anyone have more info on when the EPGS will come back

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
the following channels have no EPG

all Albanian channels no EPG

Sky sport Top Event FHD DE

Sky sport F1 HD DE

Sky sport F1 FHD DE

Sky sport Premier League FHD DE

Sky sport mix FHD DE

Sky sport Tennis FHD DE

Sky sport Golf FHD DE

Sky sport F1 UHD DE

wrong EPG
Sky Sport Bundesliga HD (the EPG is from sky Bundesliga 1)

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
halo the EGP are down can someone please report this to the tech team so that it can be fixed again