• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

EPG

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
channel 3566 TV 10 SE has been showing the EPG from kanal 10 witch we dont even have as a choice. It's been like that for avery long time!

Reactions: Peppeson

galitone

I aim to please.
Nov 14, 2016
Reseller ID
InfernoIPTV
Are there any news from admins on EPG issues. I believe there are too many channels that have no EPG. This goes for many countries. Are you able to give some feedback as to your focus to offer full EPG?
Look into xtream-editor.com pro account, it has a custom mag portal where you manage epg yourself.

Dansker?

RS10

Nov 28, 2018
I am having problems with EstIPTV provider. Email address is not working anymore and channels that I am interested are not working or have disappeared.
So I am looking IPTV provider with Estonian channels and with web interface to chose what country channels I will see.

estiptvnet

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
estiptvnet
I am having problems with EstIPTV provider. Email address is not working anymore and channels that I am interested are not working or have disappeared.
So I am looking IPTV provider with Estonian channels and with web interface to chose what country channels I will see.
I'm sorry to hear that you did not get in touch with me . Please write to me with "Start Conversation" here in forum.

I cant do nothing with channellist, if some channels are missing or dissappeared, then please write to me and i can open a ticket about that.

fliyer0306

Aug 26, 2018
Hello i have some Problems with the polish Chanels. I can´t see the EPG for example Canal+ 1, CANAL+ FAMILY FHD PL, CANAL+ FAMILY HD PL, there are so many more missing EPG´s.
I think the Names are not correct in EPG File

gavlaah

Dec 7, 2017
So it appears that us punters are totally ignored by the Admins, I have raised support tickets and nothing is ever done to fix the issue.

Take a look at Canal+ HD FR, Canal+ Cinema FHD FR, Cine+ Emotion HD FR, to name a few for example, they are 24hrs behind reality, as are the majority of French channels.

PLEASE can you get this resolved?

gavlaah

Dec 7, 2017
I need to retract my comment above, it would appear ESTIPTV's EPG is up to date, but I can't use that with the m3u / enigma EPG option as the channels do not appear to update EPG information. I am forced to use the EPG at epg.clientportal.com which has the 24hrs time mismatch issue.

Apologies to ESTIPTV.

kkz

Trusted Reseller since 2016
Reseller
May 12, 2016
Reseller ID
kkz
Hi
EPG not working for following channels.

Sjuan HD SE
TV8 FHD SE
Disney Junior SE
Nicktoons SE
BBC Brit HD SE
H2 SE
VH1 SE
C MORE STARS HD
VIASAT FILM HITS HD
VIASAT FILM PREMIERE HD
VIASAT SERIES HD
SPORTKANALEN FHD SE
TNT SE
C MORE LIVE FHD 5 SE
TV3 SPORT SE
VIASAT SPORT PREMIUM HD SE
STRIVE SPORT 1 FHD SE
STRIVE SPORT 2 FHD SE
STRIVE SPORT 3 FHD SE

For some of the channels the non HD of the same channels have working EPG but the HD version of the channels has not.

Reactions: Sudden78

DSN888

Jan 3, 2019
Can someone please show me how to download subtitles on iptv smarters please thank you.

Mathijs van Wijk

Mar 1, 2018
No EPG working for all dutch channels and all UK channels, probably no EPG on any channel here...
Haven't changed anything it just stopped working overnight...

HBN

Apr 23, 2018
Sweden
Reseller ID
OHBNO
FYI

estiptv******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* says: This domain name expired on 2019-01-07 01:02:38