EPG

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
C

Carlos Lozano

Jan 5, 2018
Hi! There's no UK guide since yesterday. Any news or info? Thanks!

P

PeterLarsen

Jul 31, 2018
NO EPG on all the Danish channels. How come?

Biochemist

Biochemist

Aug 22, 2018
I have used many hours to edit my m3u on DK, SE, NO, DE, UK and US, i consider my effort worth it, +95% epg coverage on it. US changes sometimes so it's not that easy ;0) my m3u works on all providers with ......iptv.uno just replace credentials, does not need external source, best option for SIPTV og IPTV Extreme it does not work as well, stil 90% coverage. All Live Event, PPV, Movie Streams and VOD clearly not included.

So minus the dirt and the noise: Channels: 2574, Groups: 12 ---- Replace RapidUserPut/PassAsWell with tour credentials and/or rapidswiss with glow or shark (still runs on each) The French-English VOD has Dual audio, so track 2 is original language. On the Smart IPTV App it would look like this:

IMG_20180827_102602.jpg

This is not the complete m3u i use, i have two providers in one file, cant find one that covers both Nordic and Intenational content as i want it, Period!

The one for Nordic has Alternativ Audio and Subtitles on and more channels, they just suck on German and Russian Channels.

Attachments

Reactions: retro
C

Carlos Lozano

Jan 5, 2018
Hmm... Almost no channels have epg now, what happened? I hope someone answers!

C

Carlos Lozano

Jan 5, 2018
The EPG is back! Thank you for such an amazing work!

D

dabist

Aug 27, 2018
hi, can you edit names of Polish channels. Please change all canal + channels to canal+ (without space) as the smart iptv app doesn't recognize them and EPG doesn't work for these channels, it's the same with Kuchnia +, Planete +, etc. thanks

Reactions: netx
T

tokm

Sep 3, 2018
Is there a full tutorial on getting the guide to work with Kodi and IPTV Simple Client? I put the m3u url in and put http://estiptv.site/epg/IPTV_guide.xml in for the guide xml but it still doesn't load during kodi startup. The guide is just blank. Any suggestions?

P

paw1234

Sep 6, 2018
Any change to create a PL/DE/UK epg? Theres a lot of Polish people living in the UK and Germany and using these channels.

Reactions: Adrianxx85
marius_cz

marius_cz

May 5, 2018
is anyone there who could help me with making an EPG for enigma2 device? thx in advance

Milton Noronha

Milton Noronha

Jan 17, 2017
Hi People

All the Portuguese EPG is wrong! Can you fix it?

Regards

A

atrix

Oct 9, 2018
Swedish, UK and US EPG is down. Maybe many more but I use only these from estiptv.

J

jfjong

Aug 4, 2017
Using a browser, you can download both the xml and gz files, but it takes forever. Is the poor guys server under DoS attack? I don't know, but it certainly isn't working like it used to anymore. Pity.

A

atrix

Oct 9, 2018
I downloaded some of the ones I use a few days ago and then I searched for start="20181009, this can't be found which shows that it is not up to date.

C

cwh

Aug 14, 2017
Is estiptv no more or what? I get no response on the dashboard.