• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

EPG

estiptvnet

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
estiptvnet
So you are in wrong thread, here i support my EPG, you find in first page in this theme.

Boyette

Dec 7, 2016
NL
Reseller ID
Qservice
thats even much cheaper then using your own server

only consuming power is already more expensive

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
thats even much cheaper then using your own server

only consuming power is already more expensive
My server uses power for about €5/month.
Where do you find a VPS with atleast 4 cores/32gb ram and 100mbit unlimited bandwidth for less than that?

JuanC

Mar 13, 2016
My EPG is down, server hardware problem. I hope in couple of days will up again
Thanks for your effort and service!

Perfectly understandable the hardware problem, we will patiently wait for the solution.

I am using your EPG more than one year without any problem, please come back soon!!!

Stefan Danielsson

Sep 21, 2017
On National Geographic Wild SE the subtitle is incorrect. There is 4 languages on the same subtitle. So it should be Swedish, danish, norwegian and finnish. But when I choose the one that exists it shows all languages at the same time.
Hope you can correct this,

Thank you for your help.

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
On National Geographic Wild SE the subtitle is incorrect. There is 4 languages on the same subtitle. So it should be Swedish, danish, norwegian and finnish. But when I choose the one that exists it shows all languages at the same time.

Thank you for your help.
Not the right topic but that problem is a software problem with the box you're using.
I assume you're using a TVIP box.
I have seen some updates for teletext subtitles for TVIP boxes so try update your box to latest version.

Stefan Danielsson

Sep 21, 2017

Thank you for your help.
Not the right topic but that problem is a software problem with the box you're using.
I have seen some updates for teletext subtitles for TVIP boxes so try update your box to latest version.
Thank you for your replay, but i use GSE IP TV on APPLE TV 5.

Is it the same problem with this one?

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017

Thank you for your help.

We continue the discussion in EPG thread.

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017

We continue the discussion in EPG thread.
Subtitles thread i mean.