• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

EPG

Francisco Barros

Dec 4, 2015
I am using xtream editor and perfect player.
I have to do a fresh install every week as EPG stops showing.

Now i am using the EPG links from this thread, EPG1 Portugal, EPG2 UK but nothing shows.

Frustrating that i can't get EPG to work properly.

Teve Support

Jul 3, 2018
Reseller ID
MyTeve
How come the EPG is not working that well on Mag boxes? Missing many channel EPG, for instance on Scandinavian channels. We cannot work on any EPG links for Mag boxes our selves since we do not have access to ministra platform, so can you please check all the EPG for Mag? E.g. Only one Danish channel has EPG.

Thank you.

estiptvnet

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
estiptvnet
Hi, i am very sorry, but can not do nothing to make MAG boxes EPG better. Please write to highest person here @IPTV Community, or open a ticket in your Dashboard.

Teve Support

Jul 3, 2018
Reseller ID
MyTeve
@IPTV Community

Are you able to add this EPG service provider to the Ministra system so that it will work for Mag boxes as well? The present EPG offered on Mag boxes does is not good for Nordic channels.

Thank you :)

kmon3y

Aug 10, 2018
estiptvnet your work is the best and now i am lost without you when will you be up and running again?

kmon3y

Aug 10, 2018
Hmmm for which countries? as the usa and uk ones dont seem to work oh i got 1 line for one of the irish channels actually

viljam

Reseller
Dec 27, 2016
also GSE IPTV does not work very good with epg... just and information and if you used extreme code link then its always the epg with it and not estiptv one.

kmon3y

Aug 10, 2018
Thanks for ev
erything Viljam this just dont want to work on perfect player for me =(

viljam

Reseller
Dec 27, 2016
What kind of URL did you use as playlist ? PM me i can help you sort out this. Perfect player should work with this EPG without any issues as from my own experience.

Lundis

Aug 9, 2018
Question about the Swedish channels on your EPG.
Is it possible to have it list all versions of a channel?
As it is now it only list the standard def version of C More and Viasat channels.
If I choose to only list the FHD channels with favourites I don't get any EPG for those.

Thanks for the great work btw.
Tried using the EPG from my dashboard and it was well, limited to say the least.

Lundis

Reactions: matte666

Teve Support

Jul 3, 2018
Reseller ID
MyTeve
Are there any news from admins on EPG issues. I believe there are too many channels that have no EPG. This goes for many countries. Are you able to give some feedback as to your focus to offer full EPG?