• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

EPG

Alag

Apr 1, 2018
Can you please advice how to add these to SmartIPTV / M3U so that it can be auto updated? Also how to update Logos automatically?

estiptvnet

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
estiptvnet
Can you please advice how to add these to SmartIPTV / M3U so that it can be auto updated? Also how to update Logos automatically?
SmartIPTV has own EPG, you cant use my EPG there.

Guy

Jul 24, 2016
Reseller ID
Guy Mahoney
EPG ITALY: .my device is May 256. Any possible to add EPG for Italian channels pkease?

Alag

Apr 1, 2018
Actually after reading the technical section on SmartIPTV and going through the internet - I differ with your opinion.

I believe if you change the codes in the M3U to what SmartIPTV have on here then it will auto populate the logos and EPG. Furthermore, it can also do EPG from multiple country channels.

Would it be possible for one of the admins / technical people to try it and then we can all assist in integrating it into the main M3U?

erta

Mar 14, 2018
Hi.

USA EPG is not working. There's only one channel with info (which is wrong as well). Anybody able to fix this?

estiptvnet

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
estiptvnet
Actually after reading the technical section on SmartIPTV and going through the internet - I differ with your opinion.

I believe if you change the codes in the M3U to what SmartIPTV have on here then it will auto populate the logos and EPG. Furthermore, it can also do EPG from multiple country channels.

Would it be possible for one of the admins / technical people to try it and then we can all assist in integrating it into the main M3U?
EPG and M3U is two totally different things. SmartIPTV produce own EPG and you cant add there any EPG yourself. All you have to do, is put correct tvg-id to m3u file. The best would be, if IPTV provider already put correct codes to m3u, but you can do this yourself also. Then you upload m3u with correct tvg-id codes to sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* and enjoy. My EPG from first page from this thread is only for Android and PC IPTV players.

estiptvnet

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
estiptvnet
EPG ITALY: .my device is May 256. Any possible to add EPG for Italian channels pkease?
Please post this message to admin, MAG device gets EPG from IPTV server and nobody else but admin can add EPG there.

Guy

Jul 24, 2016
Reseller ID
Guy Mahoney
Please post this message to admin, MAG device gets EPG from IPTV server and nobody else but admin can add EPG there.
thanks for reply. But where do you find Admin in this forum? is not this a RapidIPTV forum... Or what? Appreciate guidance here.

Dextro

Apr 14, 2018
Reseller ID
Dextro
If I open the provided EPG links, I can select each country provided.
Is there a complete EPG xml file, so I don’t have to add 10 different xml links in to my iptv player?

Jeff K.

Apr 1, 2018
I ve been using iPlaytv on ATV with the IPTV_guide.xml EPG.

However most of my DE channels don't show EPG information.
What's that about?

Sundh

Feb 1, 2017

What's that about?
epg-id from m3u and the guide isnt named the same thats why you get some blank channels.

Sundh

Feb 1, 2017

What's that about?
epg-id from m3u and the guide isnt named the same thats why you get some blank channels.
Ok thanks for the info.

So what to do for it to work?
If you still want to use the estiptv epg then you need to edit your m3u to match the epg-id.
If you only want german epg you can use http://epg.clientportal.link/germany.xml.gz then you dont need to change anything in the m3u.

If you dont use xtream editor to edit this then you can allways use notepad and to get epg-id you can grid all channels by loading the german epg file (estiptv******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/epg/DE_guide.xml.gz) to xmlgrid.net