• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

EPG

viljam

Reseller
Dec 27, 2016
There has been some other IPTV playlist which wont support 100% ESTIPTV... if you have rapid it will work. Alose GSE wont work with fully with EPG´s somewhy and maybe perfect player also. I use iPlayTV and work 100%

Frank Monday

Oct 4, 2017
Reseller ID
frankmonday
Ex-Yu EPG is often wrong and is missing on a lot of channels. I would dearly appreciate it if this would be fixed.

Felixs

Jan 29, 2018
Hi I just want poland and Germany in one file do you knknokn how i can combine them?

KlubbMover

Jan 22, 2018
Reseller ID
KlubbMover
Hi together,

How can I insert an EPG on a Dreambox?
it's about a converted m3u list. This list is displayed in the bouquet. The channels are running. But no EPG works. How do you get that to work?

Thx

KlubbMover

Jan 22, 2018
Reseller ID
KlubbMover
Hi together,

How can I insert an EPG on a Dreambox?
it's about a converted m3u list. This list is displayed in the bouquet. The channels are running. But no EPG works. How do you get that to work?
Is that possible and is there a manual?

Thx

Guy

Jul 24, 2016
Reseller ID
Guy Mahoney
Hi there I have been searching the web for the past week trying to find information how to get EPG to work on my MAG256.
Can someone P L E E Z E tell me where to find an easy guide how to get EPG working? I am interested mainly in UK, US and Italy.Thanks for your help.

Guy

Guy

Jul 24, 2016
Reseller ID
Guy Mahoney
Thank you Ramon.

Rapid please take note that I do not have this service and IPTV Stack "are resolving it" for the past 3 days.....poor service

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
Thank you Ramon.

Rapid please take note that I do not have this service and IPTV Stack "are resolving it" for the past 3 days.....poor service
You should get epg automatically from your provider. It's done thru the portal url.

Who is your provider ?

thyttel

Reseller
Nov 28, 2016
Reseller ID
thyttel
Thank you Ramon.

You should get epg automatically from your provider. It's done thru the portal url.

Who is your provider ?
Obviously if he is asking in this forum it's obvious his provider is IPTV Stack

And I think his point is EPG is basicly none existing. A few month ago they started adding coutries EPG. Then all of a sudden they stopped and now even those they added have gone down the drain. They don't seem to maintain or add epg anymore.

Guy

Jul 24, 2016
Reseller ID
Guy Mahoney
Thanks for your input Anthony; and you are absolutely correct I am a direct client ot RapidIPTV (now migrated to IPTV Stack). And now I have no EPG nor decent response from IPTVStack, nor - it seems - any recognition from RapidIPTV. Am still hoping this is temporary so for the time being I keep hoping......... but for another time RAPIT IPTV and/or IPTVSTACK can we have EPG please. And whilst at it I must complain on the non-existent Live Events and the poor selection of VOD Series.

Reactions: TheOddSwede

Jaceck

Dec 7, 2017
Anyone else using xtream editor and having all channels being deleted and then added again? Now I have to spend hours reorganizing the groups/order again. No bueno