• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

EPG

arnav

Nov 27, 2017

Geson

May 29, 2017
@estiptvnet
The EPG for TV10 SE, returns empty at estiptv******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/epg/SE_guide.xml

Thanks for your service! :)
Probably because it's wrong name on RAPID.
Kanal 10 SE when it should be TV10 SE
I'm using estiptv and TV10 has worked before, the channel itself is still there in the xml-file, but no EPG entries. In the xml from Rapid (http://epg.clientportal.link) TV10 isn't present, but Kanal 10 which, as you said, is a christian channel and not the same as TV10.

At estiptv also the following channels are empty now.
Animal Planet FHD SE
Travel Channel SE
Viasat Nature SE
Viasat Fotboll HD SE

Geson

May 29, 2017
In the EPG from Rapid, there are some wrong entries as well.

C More Stars HD is missing.
Viasat Film Premiere is empty, and the URL entry is pointing to Denmark.
Viasat Film Hits is missing
Viasat Series is missing
H2 is missing.
Kunskapskanalen is missing
TV3 Sport is missing
Viasat Sport Premium is missing
Nick Toons is missing, just added to Rapid.
Disney Junior is missing.

The majority of the Swedish channels uses dagenstv.com as source. So the following lines "needs" to be added in the config for webgrab :)

Code:
<channel update="i" site="dagenstv.com" site_id="255" xmltv_id="CMoreStars.se">C More Stars</channel>
<channel update="i" site="dagenstv.com" site_id="33" xmltv_id="ViasatFilmPremiere.se">Viasat Film Premiere</channel>
<channel update="i" site="dagenstv.com" site_id="336" xmltv_id="ViasatSeries.se">Viasat Series</channel>
<channel update="i" site="dagenstv.com" site_id="213" xmltv_id="Kunskapskanalen.se">Kunskapskanalen</channel>
<channel update="i" site="dagenstv.com" site_id="700" xmltv_id="ViasatSportPremium.se">Viasat Sport Premium</channel>
<channel update="i" site="dagenstv.com" site_id="251" xmltv_id="DisneyJr.se">Disney Junior</channel>
H2, TV3 Sport and Nick Toons isn't on dagenstv.com. But they're at other sites, I'll comeback with these channels when I've figured out which source are best for them.

Hopefully Rusax or someone else who are working in the EPG could add these.

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
Rytec tvgid's is used for the EPG that is used on Enigma2 boxes and i think xtream-editor also uses rytec epg sources.

Geson

May 29, 2017
Rytec tvgid's is used for the EPG that is used on Enigma2 boxes and i think xtream-editor also uses rytec epg sources.
I'm not to familiar with Rytec, I've just read about it but not gotten into it. But having a look at the xml's webgrabplus is used somewhere in the "chain" and hopefully someone can correct these channels :)

Montoya

Jun 6, 2017
In the EPG from Rapid, there are some wrong entries as well.

C More Stars HD is missing.
Viasat Film Premiere is empty, and the URL entry is pointing to Denmark.
Viasat Film Hits is missing
Viasat Series is missing
H2 is missing.
Kunskapskanalen is missing
TV3 Sport is missing
Viasat Sport Premium is missing
Nick Toons is missing, just added to Rapid.
Disney Junior is missing.

The majority of the Swedish channels uses dagenstv.com as source. So the following lines "needs" to be added in the config for webgrab :)

Code:
<channel update="i" site="dagenstv.com" site_id="255" xmltv_id="CMoreStars.se">C More Stars</channel>
<channel update="i" site="dagenstv.com" site_id="33" xmltv_id="ViasatFilmPremiere.se">Viasat Film Premiere</channel>
<channel update="i" site="dagenstv.com" site_id="336" xmltv_id="ViasatSeries.se">Viasat Series</channel>
<channel update="i" site="dagenstv.com" site_id="213" xmltv_id="Kunskapskanalen.se">Kunskapskanalen</channel>
<channel update="i" site="dagenstv.com" site_id="700" xmltv_id="ViasatSportPremium.se">Viasat Sport Premium</channel>
<channel update="i" site="dagenstv.com" site_id="251" xmltv_id="DisneyJr.se">Disney Junior</channel>
H2, TV3 Sport and Nick Toons isn't on dagenstv.com. But they're at other sites, I'll comeback with these channels when I've figured out which source are best for them.

Hopefully Rusax or someone else who are working in the EPG could add these.
Please post issues with Rapids EPG here:
https://iptv.community/threads/write-here-when-rapids-epg-of-a-channel-is-having-problems.8307/

Khlilo

Aug 21, 2017
Gyus can some one help me out please I am useing extreme iptv and looking for BIEN MEDIA GROUP EPG
I need a link please
Thank you

Baisarn

Jan 18, 2017
I cant get any of the swedish epg to work on tvip 412 since a week back. Is there a solution to this?

UKCHAN

Jan 5, 2018
hey there,
any chance the s1y sports can be renamed to the new ones and the movie channels checked and ones not listed included for the uk epg, great work by the way!

Reactions: kwhitten

Carlos Lozano

Jan 5, 2018
Hi, Thanks for such great work! I'm having problems with my epg since yesterday, I only see 107 channels eith epg and normally it downloads 1700 epg's of my list. Is something wrong with the service? I'm using mi box 3 and perfect player.

Thanks.

viljam

Reseller
Dec 27, 2016
same problem here... i contacted with ESTIPTV lets see did he do some changes or ? Some rapidiptv made some changes on their end.

viljam

Reseller
Dec 27, 2016
Guys it should be up and running now. He told me that auto subscription chrashed.