• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

EPG

Cem18

Sep 30, 2017
Hey i hope anyone can help me
I have a iptv m3u list from my seller which I use as link in kodi. The epg-ids in the list are combinations of letters and numbers and because of that I cannot use on of the epg's from the first post.
Does anyone can help me?

estiptvnet

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
estiptvnet
Hey i hope anyone can help me
I have a iptv m3u list from my seller which I use as link in kodi. The epg-ids in the list are combinations of letters and numbers and because of that I cannot use on of the epg's from the first post.
Does anyone can help me?
Hi, i can understand that yours m3u list is not IPTV.community list and because this EPG is only for IPTV.community m3u links, then you cant use this. You can download EPG, change all epg-ids, according to your file and then you can use this. But it is a huge job. Assistive programs are also available.

dudenl

Jan 27, 2017
Reseller ID
dudenl
Hi, i can understand that yours m3u list is not IPTV.community list and because this EPG is only for IPTV.community m3u links, then you cant use this. You can download EPG, change all epg-ids, according to your file and then you can use this. But it is a huge job. Assistive programs are also available.
A lot of EPG from playlist Netherlands are not working... Almost nothing at the moment...

maz

Jan 29, 2017
The only complaint I have is EPG for Swedish channels, especially HD channels. Most of them are missing :(
If there is something I can do to help with it, I would be glad to help out!

estiptvnet

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
estiptvnet
What kind of player do you use because in my player i have EPG on most channels in SE.

estiptvnet

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
estiptvnet
The EPG in mag is wrong, it appears the yesterday EPG.
My EPG is for IPTV players only. MAG gets EPG directly from server, you should complain in https://iptv.community/threads/logo-and-epg.1079/

Epg are down in both Swedish end hungarian chanels. What is the problem with them?
In my EPG i have almost all channels in Swedish EPG, Hungarian EPG has not yet been made. I think, you should also complain in https://iptv.community/threads/logo-and-epg.1079/