• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

EPG

Geson

May 29, 2017
I'm using Kodi and these links works great! Only small problem I've got is that when there is a "&" in the title it appears as & so instead of Law & Order it says Law & order. Does anyone know if there's a solution to this? Looking in the XML it is the same. Tried using WebGrab myself, and then I get correct.

Have only noticed it on Swedish channels, mainly Kanal 5 and Kanal 9.
I found a solution for this, instead of using th XML-link, I tried the xml.gz instead which works :)

Geson

May 29, 2017
gz in the end just means file is compressed.
I'm aware of that. Could have been different coding, or kodi assuming one type of coding when it's compressed. But since it's the same now, I'll have to keep looking how to solve it.

Geson

May 29, 2017
I've done some more researching and there seems to be an error in the postprocess of webgrabber or something. Intead of & or & it says &

My guess is that it's because multiple xml-sources are merged into one, just like in the link posted below.

The fix seems to be to inlcude
Code:
index_variable_element.modify {replace|&|&}
in the config file of webgrabplus. If this can be fixed that would be great :)

http://www.webgrabplus.com/content/solved-problem-attempting-merge-2-xmltv-files

Cem18

Sep 30, 2017
Turkish epg doesn't work for me on kodi . Do I have to modify my m3u file?

Coaching Brussels

Sep 30, 2017
Reseller ID
iptvresseller
Last edited by a moderator:

galitone

I aim to please.
Nov 14, 2016
Reseller ID
InfernoIPTV
Hey there!

Thanks for the great EPG links! There are some channels for which I don't get the guide. In the french channels, those are the "canal +" channels, canal play HD (1 to 5); Cine FX; Cine+ channels, etc...

I am using: http://estiptv******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/epg/EU_guide.xml.gz on an android box with Kodi.

Many thanks for your help
There's a lot of channels that doesn't get properly mapped, even if you use external XMLTV sources.
The reason for this, is that Rapid _still_ hasn't changed their EPG data to rytec format, so they're kind of living in the own little world, incompatible with everyone else.

This, is the reason I spend hours on end doing EPG for myself :)

galitone

I aim to please.
Nov 14, 2016
Reseller ID
InfernoIPTV
I have a 90+% working EPG (7 days) for most of Europe now. I could add ex-ussr and what not in that region too, it's available.
What's problematic, is all the asian content, hard to find anything reliablel, even tv-guides to grab yourself is an issue when it comes to that part of the wold ..

Reactions: Coaching Brussels

Coaching Brussels

Sep 30, 2017
Reseller ID
iptvresseller
I have a 90+% working EPG (7 days) for most of Europe now. I could add ex-ussr and what not in that region too, it's available.
What's problematic, is all the asian content, hard to find anything reliablel, even tv-guides to grab yourself is an issue when it comes to that part of the wold ..
Thanks a lot for your replies!

How do you do that yourself? Is it still a URL link then?

robi62

Oct 2, 2017
HiI was so glad when I found that you made egp for iptv so I installed the url on first page for perferct player that I have on my amazon firestick
but it says epg loaded 48 when i used the file for eu EEuu Ame
Am I doing something wrong???
In perfect player in general EPG1 I put url with .gz but no joy....

azem

Jan 18, 2016
Hallo
is there anyone who can help me for epg in enigma 2
I've tried everything
but do not work on my vu+
best regards

robi62

Oct 2, 2017
it did not download anything when you open plugin there are different setting which should i enable???