• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

EPG

Ynnoz

Mar 29, 2017
There seems to be a few channels missing for The Netherlands nr. 47 up to 50 (Film1) and nr. 52 (also Film1). They were available before but missing since a few weeks.

skates81

May 1, 2017
@ estiptv Do you have indian epg also bro? The ******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* official indian epg just only has few channels epg.

gezim

Jul 1, 2017
hallo

where have to put the .xml file
etc/enigma2 ???
or other i do not now

thank you

azem

Jan 18, 2016
I do not know it either
Would like to know how it goes

please help us where the xml file comes

best regards

azem

Jan 18, 2016
hallo

can somebody tell me please where i have to put the .xml file for the EPG in my box
i have a enigma 2 box VU+

hope some body can help me
thank you

xam

RAPID IPTV RESELLER
Jan 16, 2017
hallo

can somebody tell me please where i have to put the .xml file for the EPG in my box
i have a enigma 2 box VU+

hope some body can help me
thank you
I sent you some info in PM - have a look

M1r3ll4

Jan 6, 2017
There seems to be a few channels missing for The Netherlands nr. 47 up to 50 (Film1) and nr. 52 (also Film1). They were available before but missing since a few weeks.
Also missing SBS6 and SBS6 HD EPG

RyggLukt

Jun 10, 2017
Ty for the help did try the link but its the same this channels epg aint working
C More stars
C More First
C More Series
Only C More Hits works

Noel Brady

Nov 11, 2016
Hi,

I have a Samsung Smart IPTV and upload through M3U files. I received the file type through Cuvillier and it works great for the most part, however I do not know how to get the tv guide working for the US channels. I tried contacting Cuvillier but received no response. Could someone please guide me how to add the tv guide without loosing my current channels?

Thanks.

Noel

tusktusk

I do what i do
Staff member
Apr 9, 2017
Hi,

I have a Samsung Smart IPTV and upload through M3U files. I received the file type through Cuvillier and it works great for the most part, however I do not know how to get the tv guide working for the US channels. I tried contacting Cuvillier but received no response. Could someone please guide me how to add the tv guide without loosing my current channels?

Thanks.

Noel
Hi afasik its not possible for custom epg in SIP. They have their own EPG system..