• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

EPG

azem

Jan 18, 2016
Where I have to do put the file, in which folder
At my receiver vu + enigma2
Many Thanks

cleaner23

Jan 13, 2017
Hi

for my understanding - is that alternative EPG source only possible to add in KODI ?

I'm using the app "SMART IPTV" on a Samsung TV. The EPG data which i get from rapid source is incorrect (not just because of timezone setting).
At least for the german channles - other countrys i don't know...

i would like to use the alternative EPG link for german channels like that one here --> http://estiptv******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/epg/DE_guide.xml.

How is that possible to integrate? sorry if the question already got answered somewhere here...

thanks for any help!

estiptvnet

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
estiptvnet
Hi for my understanding - is that alternative EPG source only possible to add in KODI ?
My EPG is for use in PC and Android IPTV players like KODI, ProgDVB, Perfect Player etc. Smart IPTV player gets EPG directly from server and you cant add your own guide. Same like MAG devices ans XCPlugin.

cleaner23

Jan 13, 2017
Hi for my understanding - is that alternative EPG source only possible to add in KODI ?
My EPG is for use in PC and Android IPTV players like KODI, ProgDVB, Perfect Player etc. Smart IPTV player gets EPG directly from server and you cant add your own guide. Same like MAG devices ans XCPlugin.
Thank you for the clarification @estiptvnet !

@RAPID admins;
what's the issue then that most of the EPG information is cleary wrong?? how to fix that? (for the german channels at least)
Sending no EPG information is better than a completly wrong one...

m1tch3m

Sep 1, 2016
@estiptvnet Thank you in advance for the EPG you've been providing.

Just out of curiosity are you going to be updating the EPG's as it's been blank for the passed few days.

Thanks!

Beco

Aug 29, 2016
Hi could it be that the SCAND/EU/EEU/AMER is not working?
i tried it and i did not get any EPG. I tried the DE and the UK one and they worked.

thank you for your hard work of getting the epg to work

estiptvnet

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
estiptvnet
Hi could it be that the SCAND/EU/EEU/AMER is not working?
i tried it and i did not get any EPG. I tried the DE and the UK one and they worked.

thank you for your hard work of getting the epg to work
IPTV_guide.xml are online and working, maybe this are to big for your player.

Reactions: m1tch3m

estiptvnet

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
estiptvnet
Kodi is no player its software

the device u using is the player
In KODI homepage are "Kodi (formerly XBMC) is a free and open source media player" so it is a IPTV player.

my player is Kodi, do you think kodi cannot handle it?
Yes, KODI needs a good hardware. Maybe you can try zipped version.(IPTV_guide.xml.gz)

Beco

Aug 29, 2016
Ok i tried it with different hardware, and it is now working on my raspberry pi 3. :)