• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

EPG

m1tch3m

Sep 1, 2016
@estiptvnet Thank you for your great work regarding the EPG's for each country! :D

I've noticed few gaps in the German list. Is this because some of the TV ID's being changed by Rapid and you not gotten round to changing them yet?

(Using Perfect Player - IPTV_guide.xml)

Many thanks! Keep up the great work!

ExpatTV

Reseller
Jan 28, 2016
Reseller ID
vanderhulst
I see a merged file. It is almost 30mb. Can you alsi provide a EU version.

Mimomaj

Jan 4, 2017
Hi, is anyone experiencing problems with the new Rapid EPG? Only very few channels are populating the epg for me. The EstIPTV epg is working spot on. The tvgID's seems to be the same.

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
Rapids EPG is crashing my tvheadend of some reason while all other including estiptv works fine so maybe it's something with the file.

thyttel

Reseller
Nov 28, 2016
Reseller ID
thyttel
Rapids EPG is crashing my tvheadend of some reason while all other including estiptv works fine so maybe it's something with the file.

Agree. Rapids EPG is still extremely lacking and unstable. @estiptvnet epg is the best option there is for epg right now. Just hope he will keep maintain and add to it as he seems to know what he is doing.

mdmax

Jun 5, 2016
Reseller ID
mdmax

estiptvnet

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
estiptvnet
Doesn't work.... I tried but no EPG even in French channels for example...
Then you have to check your config, i have tested with Kodi17 and pvr client 2.4.8 by nightic and RPD_IPTV_guide.xml.gz works fine. Tested also with Android device and also with ProgDVB software.

estiptvnet

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
estiptvnet
i have the same config: Kodi 17.1 and pvr client 2.4.8 by nightic

with this one: RPD_IPTV_guide.xml.gz -> no EPG at all
with this one: http://estiptv******* WARNING FRAUD...RT TO ADMIN *******/epg/RPD_IPTV_guide.xml.gz -> some country EPG's like french,uk, etc but no PT

i will test on ProgTV...
Of course, if you use "Remote Path" you have to write the long address http://estiptv******* WARNING FRAUD...RT TO ADMIN *******/epg/RPD_IPTV_guide.xml.gz .

Please delete cash also - e.g. disable "Cache XMLTV at local storage"

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
I recommend to use cache on local storage because it will speedup the start of loading EPG.

estiptvnet

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
estiptvnet
I recommend to use cache on local storage because it will speedup the start of loading EPG.
Yes of course, but if you have a problems with epg, then you have to clean cashe and for that you have to disable this, at least for one startup.

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
Yes you're right that cleaning cache is needed sometimes but that's better than slow startup.