• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

EPG

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
I give up for now, Rapid changes tvg-id so rapidly :) that i can't fallow. Yesterday i fix France EPG but today half changed. I wait couple of days and then start from scratch.
Yes because they are working to fix the epg

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
Best would maybe be if Rapid maybe used some sort of standard maybe Rytec IDs för channels.
That would make it easier for example Enigma2 boxes too.

Reactions: GIGAkun

estiptvnet

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
estiptvnet
works this epg only wit rapid, or with all providors?
This EPG is made for Rapid but you can use this for others providers also, you just have to change the site_id of the xml to match the providers tvg-id or tvg-name. Rapid do not use standard names.

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
This EPG is made for Rapid but you can use this for others providers also, you just have to change the site_id of the xml to match the providers tvg-id or tvg-name. Rapid do not use standard names.
Easiest should be to download and change IDs in the m3u file instead to match Rapid ID's.

estiptvnet

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
estiptvnet
Easiest should be to download and change IDs in the m3u file instead to match Rapid ID's.
Webgrab+ authors have made a merge-xmltv.ini for that, there you set a file from you grab, a file where you write and with config file you can set new names for each channel. This way you can automatically grab EPG, and you do not have to change names every time.

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
As i said earlier best would be if Rapid used Rytec ID's and channelnames is already matched anyway with tvg-name in m3u file.

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
What i dont understand until yet, on the link for the epgs i see the different countries, this means the files are just the epg for the seperate countries, when i put one of it in perfect player i just get the epgs for that country, right?

and how do i merge all the countries to one xml file that i have all the countries which are on the link in one list? could someone give me a practicable example?

and when i download for example the epg of one countrie i get the xml file, how do i get it in perfect player? i just know that i give usually the url where the file is located and perfect player downloads it. can i give the perfect player the epg as a file?

so the best practice for me at the moment would be to download all the epgs i need , merge it and then fill it in my app as a file?

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
What i dont understand until yet, on the link for the epgs i see the different countries, this means the files are just the epg for the seperate countries, when i put one of it in perfect player i just get the epgs for that country, right?

and how do i merge all the countries to one xml file that i have all the countries which are on the link in one list? could someone give me a practicable example?

and when i download for example the epg of one countrie i get the xml file, how do i get it in perfect player? i just know that i give usually the url where the file is located and perfect player downloads it. can i give the perfect player the epg as a file?

so the best practice for me at the moment would be to download all the epgs i need , merge it and then fill it in my app as a file?
Hello,

We are testing merged file , I think it will be availble and fixed in next 72 hours.

Thanks for your patience.

Reactions: Poseidon

thyttel

Reseller
Nov 28, 2016
Reseller ID
thyttel

Hello,

We are testing merged file , I think it will be availble and fixed in next 72 hours.

Thanks for your patience.
Is Danish EPG supposed to be so incomplete? Alot of the channels are still missing epg

Reactions: BrokenChaos