• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

EPG

estiptvnet

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
estiptvnet
Hi
Is there a way for me to Edit The epg to just swedish. Uk and us? So it just loads swedish, uk and us Channels?
You could download the EPG for Sweden, UK and US and merge them together to 1 file if your software don't support more than 1 file/grabber.
In merge-xmltv file you can put links to EPG file and then grab, if you create a task in windows taskmanager for merge-xmltv, then you have a fully automatic EPG

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
When downloading the EPG it gives me date March 22 so it seems it's not updated for a few days so that's probably the problem because EPG data is only for a few days.
I am grabbing mine from zap2it and getting 2 weeks EPG for US/CAN channels.

Reactions: Saphire

estiptvnet

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
estiptvnet
When downloading the EPG it gives me date March 22 so it seems it's not updated for a few days so that's probably the problem because EPG data is only for a few days.
Autoupload script was crashed.

deejayscream

Feb 8, 2017
Well done!!
BTW,since yesterday,there is a summer time in Europe,does it mean I have to change something in Kodi to get EPG in real time?
Tried to move +1h or -1h in Kodi settings,but still EPG is showing wrong,delayed.

estiptvnet

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
estiptvnet
Well done!!
BTW,since yesterday,there is a summer time in Europe,does it mean I have to change something in Kodi to get EPG in real time?
Tried to move +1h or -1h in Kodi settings,but still EPG is showing wrong,delayed.
Most times should be ok, i deal with this right now.

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
For most people in Europe we are in CEST now and that means UTC+2 so you should change timeshift to 2.
After that you need to reset guide data in LiveTV setting if you're using Kodi.
EPG data is normally in UTC time and should always be.
Not all countries have summertime and even some parts of countries sometimes.
And besides that countries outside EU changes on different days.
US/CAN for example already changed to summertime March 12.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rapid IPTV