• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

EPG

Cykelkalle

Jan 11, 2017
Sweden
is it really not possible to put the epg in smart iptv and mag? i know you told me and its logical that smart iptv the app provider is responsible for that and also by mag the provider, but isnt their a way in the mag settings to make some tricks that you can give the mag in an setting the epg, also with smart iptv?
Yeah, MAG and Smart IPTV is made so that client should not worry about EPG, service provider doing it for him, unfortunately they dont. I am offered my EPG for SmartIPTV, they refused. @Rapid IPTV still thinking of my proposal. So i cant do more.
Im using yours in Kodi, works great!

Ardi Plaku

Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
aplaku
Any planed work for AL EPG let me know if you need any help on that as already started going through some .js code to figure stuff out

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Thats strange, my customer says he get no epg with his mag, are you sure it works with "mag" devices?

or has the portal which were set in the portal in the device changed? what is the correct portal right now?

estiptvnet

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
estiptvnet
Thats strange, my customer says he get no epg with his mag, are you sure it works with "mag" devices?

or has the portal which were set in the portal in the device changed? what is the correct portal right now?
MAG device gets EPG from server and i cant test in right now Rapids EPG in MAG device.

working portal address are http://mag.clientportal.link/c/

giantiptv

Reseller
Sep 1, 2016
Sweden
Reseller ID
johnwick

thyttel

Reseller
Nov 28, 2016
Reseller ID
thyttel

How do you expect Mag to get EPG with estiptvnet's epg? There is no option to input epg on a mag so it will get it's epg from the portal and the provider which is rapids portal and has nothing to do with estiptvnet's epg? For his epg to work Rapid would have to incorporate it into their portal.