• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

EPG

lamjanus

Jan 25, 2017
Anyone else who`s epg is sooo slow reading when starting up Kodi? I`m using ESTIPTV epg (EU NL/DE/UK etc.) What can i do to speed up thing.

lamjanus

Jan 25, 2017
I have, LibreElec so thats not the problem. Intel NUC, more than enough power. It has been fast but maybe the file is to big because of all the epg information?

JADK

Jan 5, 2017
I have, LibreElec so thats not the problem. Intel NUC, more than enough power. It has been fast but maybe the file is to big because of all the epg information?
Just tried the compressed .gz version. Loads the normal slow Kodi way, a couple of seconds..

Reactions: estiptvnet

meteari

Dec 27, 2016
This is a great great work. This epg is the best ive seen for iptv. If you can add turkish channels this work will be a miracle
thanks a lotttt

Juan Manuel

Nov 8, 2016
Hi,

thanks for the hard work!! The epg works great! Could I ask you if you can add the missing Bein Sports Max 2, Movistar Partidazo and La Liga Bar from the spanish group? I've checked in elmundo.es, that is the endpoint I see is used to get the channel info, and these channels are there. La Liga Bar is a bit weird as it seems to map to Bein Sports so I don't know if they share content. And Movistar Partidazo is already in the channels list but it's comes back empty. The same happens to Hit TV that is empty.
Apart from that, in the UK one, the channels 5Star +1, 5USA + 1, TG4, True Crime +1, Ginx eSportsTV don't return anything and Setanta Sports I think is wrong.
I´m using the epg that includes all regions, in case in changes anything.

Thanks!

estiptvnet

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
estiptvnet
Hi,

thanks for the hard work!! The epg works great! Could I ask you if you can add the missing Bein Sports Max 2, Movistar Partidazo and La Liga Bar from the spanish group? I've checked in elmundo.es, that is the endpoint I see is used to get the channel info, and these channels are there. La Liga Bar is a bit weird as it seems to map to Bein Sports so I don't know if they share content. And Movistar Partidazo is already in the channels list but it's comes back empty. The same happens to Hit TV that is empty.
Apart from that, in the UK one, the channels 5Star +1, 5USA + 1, TG4, True Crime +1, Ginx eSportsTV don't return anything and Setanta Sports I think is wrong.
I´m using the epg that includes all regions, in case in changes anything.

Thanks!
Hi, i fixed Spanish EPG, elmundo has changed site.

The UK EPG - i have epg in 5Star +1, 5USA + 1 already, TG4 and Ginx fixed, in True Crime +1 place is wrong channel and i cant find Setanta Sports guide.

Fixes are included after next update in tomorrow.

exodbalzac

Reseller
Nov 27, 2016
Reseller ID
exodbalzac
hello. thank you for the great work with the EPG !!! is there any chance in the future to do ROMANIA EPG ? best regards

Juan Manuel

Nov 8, 2016
Hi,
I just checked the channels and I can see they are fixed. But I still cannot find 5USA +1 and 5STAR +1 neither in the UK guide nor in the complete one. Searching in the file for 5USA and 5STAR only returns the normal ones, not the +1 channels. Am I missing something?
By the way, does anyone know what the Taquilla 1-6 and CanalPlay 1-5 channels from the spanish and french groups are? They are all movies but without the EPG is a bit useless. The think is, I've searched for them but I cannot find any information related to them.

Thanks.

estiptvnet

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
estiptvnet
But I still cannot find 5USA +1 and 5STAR +1 neither in the UK guide nor in the complete one. Searching in the file for 5USA and 5STAR only returns the normal ones, not the +1 channels. Am I missing something?
Thanks.
Then search 5 STAR+1 UK and 5 USA+1 UK

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
Would it be possible with an optional EPG in English for foreign channels that have english audiotrack?

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Yeah so a great work :)

but this morning the epg dont work, is it just by me?