• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

EPG

Biochemist

Aug 22, 2018
I have used many hours to edit my m3u on DK, SE, NO, DE, UK and US, i consider my effort worth it, +95% epg coverage on it. US changes sometimes so it's not that easy ;0) my m3u works on all providers with ......iptv.uno just replace credentials, does not need external source, best option for SIPTV og IPTV Extreme it does not work as well, stil 90% coverage. All Live Event, PPV, Movie Streams and VOD clearly not included.

So minus the dirt and the noise: Channels: 2574, Groups: 12 ---- Replace RapidUserPut/PassAsWell with tour credentials and/or rapidswiss with glow or shark (still runs on each) The French-English VOD has Dual audio, so track 2 is original language. On the Smart IPTV App it would look like this:

IMG_20180827_102602.jpg

This is not the complete m3u i use, i have two providers in one file, cant find one that covers both Nordic and Intenational content as i want it, Period!

The one for Nordic has Alternativ Audio and Subtitles on and more channels, they just suck on German and Russian Channels.

Attachments

Reactions: retro

dabist

Aug 27, 2018
hi, can you edit names of Polish channels. Please change all canal + channels to canal+ (without space) as the smart iptv app doesn't recognize them and EPG doesn't work for these channels, it's the same with Kuchnia +, Planete +, etc. thanks

Reactions: netx

paw1234

Sep 6, 2018
Any change to create a PL/DE/UK epg? Theres a lot of Polish people living in the UK and Germany and using these channels.

Reactions: Adrianxx85

atrix

Oct 9, 2018
Swedish, UK and US EPG is down. Maybe many more but I use only these from estiptv.

jfjong

Aug 4, 2017
Using a browser, you can download both the xml and gz files, but it takes forever. Is the poor guys server under DoS attack? I don't know, but it certainly isn't working like it used to anymore. Pity.

atrix

Oct 9, 2018
I downloaded some of the ones I use a few days ago and then I searched for start="20181009, this can't be found which shows that it is not up to date.