• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

EPG

mikivid

Aug 21, 2017
Reseller ID
Mike
Already done that from resseler board and no epg for exyu channels

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

deleted all cache from the browser or try with another browser. If the EPG still doesn't show on your Dashboard please open a ticket directly from your Dashboard.

Regards,

mikivid

Aug 21, 2017
Reseller ID
Mike
I have epg section on my dashboard
Me and my clients use perfect player
I have tryed both xml and gz file but no epg

schelling

Nov 21, 2018
I also haven’t had a epg section in my dashboard (Rapidswiss). Already contacted support with a ticket few days ago and they said it was known and should be back soon. Few days further and I still have an empty epg in the dashboard and haven’t been able to find a working epg link for two days now. Why does it have to be such a hassle to get a working epg?!

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
I also haven’t had a epg section in my dashboard (Rapidswiss). Already contacted support with a ticket few days ago and they said it was known and should be back soon. Few days further and I still have an empty epg in the dashboard and haven’t been able to find a working epg link for two days now. Why does it have to be such a hassle to get a working epg?!
Hello,

please open a ticket from your Dashboard. Our EPG is working now (http://prntscr.com/m4zx9i)

Regards,

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

Try to use a different browser or ask support team for the EPG link

Regards,

ozzyman

Oct 30, 2017
We have 41 different epg but why not one single mega one? I was use espitv thing because I was not watching single country but multiple.... (And now it's gone)

Reactions: KobusKrukas

doingok37

Reseller
Dec 10, 2016
Reseller ID
euro tv
can we not get a working epg to cover all the countries? trying everything here and cant get the epg working in perfact player from rapid only as i can get my other iptv working fine cheers.

doingok37

Reseller
Dec 10, 2016
Reseller ID
euro tv
can we not get a working epg to cover all the countries? trying everything here and cant get the epg working in perfact player from rapid only as i can get my other iptv working fine cheers.
Ok they fixed the issue with the EPG on the dash but is there aepg that covers over the countries thank you.

doingok37

Reseller
Dec 10, 2016
Reseller ID
euro tv
I am a reseller and they isnt one epg to cover all the countries, has i have used PP for a while but the last few weeks the epg has gone from IPTV smarters?

Reactions: Juicy

fatman14

Apr 2, 2016
Reseller ID
fatman14
Are you aware the UK EPG is malformed and therefore does not display on some platforms? It should have a list of all the channels at the start followed by the programs for all channels but has the channel name followed by programs for that channel, then the next channel name followed by programs for that channel etc.

roniez

Apr 7, 2017
Are you aware the UK EPG is malformed and therefore does not display on some platforms? It should have a list of all the channels at the start followed by the programs for all channels but has the channel name followed by programs for that channel, then the next channel name followed by programs for that channel etc.
That is also valid for the US EPG.

Arendium

Mar 30, 2017
Would it be possible to get a combined EPG list? its very annoying to have EPG for only 1 country when we watch tv from 5 different countries :)

Reactions: lobo89

Arendium

Mar 30, 2017
Apple tv / iplaytv app. was using estiptv but its down for good it seems and the supplied EPG from dashboards only cover 1 country xmls