• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Fire TV Technical Issues and Questions

Kuben

Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
Is there a way to link my Firestick to my PC?

Every time I go into Kodi on my Firestick and get to the PVR client I have to manually type in the m3u playlist link using the Firestick remote control, which takes forever.

I see links and downloads for m3u playlists on the internet but I have no idea how to get it from my PC to my Firestick.

Also, are there any good free USA iptv m3u playlists? I was using Fluxus TV on my Roku until Roku delected the m3u player. I tried Fluxus TV on the Firestick but it didn't work so well and many of the channels that worked on the Roku didn't work on the Firestick.

Thanks
Hi,

What are the connection ports on your firestick. Is there any USB port?

Reactions: saleM

Mike P

Jun 26, 2018
I pulled out the diretions.

There is a micro-usb port but it specifically says "for power only"

No other ports on it.

It connects to my tv via a HDMI

Everett

Jun 30, 2018
Just purchased a Firestick and have Perfect Player installed and have loaded m3u playlists.
The .m3u playlist (Cloud9IPTV) was working great on ROKU before they took down the
m3u player channels.

Perfect Player does not play the streams that were playing on the ROKU device.
Is there something different with Perfect Player not playing the same streams?

Any suggestions - Other playlist are doing the same.

Franc22

Jul 21, 2018
Hi there,

just want to know if you would recomand using a VPN like NordVPN on your Fire TV while using Smart IPTV. Is there a way to autostart it?

thank you

Imra82

Sep 11, 2017
Hi, anyone know how/where to download smart iptv app on amazon firestick, please?
Cant find this app on firestick.

Thank you

MaGUK

Jun 11, 2016
UK
Reseller ID
margaspar
You can do it using your mobile. Install "apps to fire", download the apk to your mobile and upload it to firestick.
You can do this to all .apk
Don't forget to enable develop mode on the firestick and allow unsigned apps to be uploaded.

Bealerdsb

Aug 4, 2018
I used es file explorer on Android phone and had the same app on Android. Using my mobile I connected the 2 / sent the m3u to the stick. Worked like a charm
(meant to type) .. and had the same app on the firestick

Deadlydiego

Aug 19, 2018
Hi, newbie here so please be gentle!
I am trying to use my Amazon Fire TV in the US on holiday and I am trying to use my IPTV subscription.
First night the hotel WiFi worked perfect and didn’t have a problem, second night, I keep getting a message that states “you have been quarantined”. This has happened in both my phone and my partners phone, as well as numerous others in the complex.
Error message is “DPI Triggers “GPL ICMP_INFO PING BSDTYPE”(2100368)
I have also had it where it says “GPL ICMP_INFO PING *NIX”
The ISP for the hotel is Spectrum, anybody able to help me in my quest to delve into the world of British TV abroad?
Regards

osibk

Jan 24, 2017
does somebody of you have issues with Fire TV after the last sw update? I have problems also now with SD channels (perfect player). It looks like performing issue. On other IPTV apps works better but still not without any problems.

techker

Aug 27, 2018
Reseller ID
techker
I use fire-tv 2nd gen works great!load it up with appstofire .i use the smarters pro iptv app.no lag fast

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

remove the app from your Fire Tv and ask your Reseller to change the line password. Then reinstall the app and use the new line then try.

Regards,

Reactions: Qiptv