• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Fire TV Technical Issues and Questions

Samir Berisa

Reseller
Jan 18, 2016
Reseller ID
samirko85
Hey Scottybhoy, wondering if you tried what Rapid TV Swiss suggested and if it worked?

Thanks

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
amazon FIRE TV STICK doesn't work properly with SMART IPTV APP, some channels dealing with green-pixel-salat.
alternatively you can use another app on the stick: GSE SMART IPTV app, there should be NO green-pixel-salat.
[GSE SMART IPTV APP setting, left menu choose: "Xtream-Codes API", server: http://clientportal.link:8080, username: xxxx, password: xxxx]

amazon FIRE TV BOX is fine, NO green-pixel-salat, you can easily use SMART IPTV APP, there should be no problem.

But both app's are not listed in amazon's app store anymore, hence you need to use the DOWNLOADER (via APK file) to get one or both APP's installed on your FIRE TV BOX/STICK. (make sure to enable Third-Party Apps in FIRE TV Settings first = you need to activate this option, otherwise you can't download/install it.)

Last edited by a moderator:

techker

Aug 27, 2018
Reseller ID
techker
Never had that issue, that is caused by bad encoding..i see that often on lots of types of boxes..

dabist

Aug 27, 2018
I experience the same problem with fire tv stick 2nd gen not playing some FHD streams properly. is there any chance someone fix bad encoding on those streams? it fairly popular device and its a shame it's got problems like that. thanks

Pexen

Sep 25, 2018
Still have this problem on maybe 4-5 channels. My IPTV list is not the problem, tried multiple different and same problem on same channels. I tried setting the Amazon fire tv stick to 24hz, but it did not help. All of the messy channels are FHD. But I have like 100 other FHD channels that work with no problem.

Do you know if this is the 24p problem or some hardware codec acceleration problem?

MegaSERV

Oct 7, 2018
Hey all , so I’m setting up a new 4K fire tv however I’m using smarters pro app when I’m clicking install epg it does not install the TV guide & it doesn’t do it on perfect player so has to be issue with stick looking into it I think it has something todo with the app permissions when I try click it to change it all I get is a beep noise and does not let me change anyone any suggestions?

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Got an issue. My cousin can not use his IPTV anymore because of this Icon. Any idea how to fix this Problem? Other apps working fine
It looks like the icon is freezed? take the electricity for a few minutes of the box and try again

Tentokstin

May 5, 2018
It looks like the icon is freezed? take the electricity for a few minutes of the box and try again
In case it wont help - any other Ideas? I‘m later at my cousin trying to solve the Problem. He told me that my uncle pushed anything since then there is no Sound in the SIPTV app

MaGUK

Jun 11, 2016
UK
Reseller ID
margaspar
In case it wont help - any other Ideas? I‘m later at my cousin trying to solve the Problem. He told me that my uncle pushed anything since then there is no Sound in the SIPTV app
Apparently is in mute mode.
Press and hold the up key (or the left don't remember which I haven't been using firesticks for a while) until the volume bar shows up.

kingsportsiptv

Aug 27, 2018
Reseller ID
kingsportsiptv
it sounds like the epg issue is from the source rather that the app you are using. I would maybe try using stbemu as it will have the epg built in but it needs a mag activation from your supplier

Reactions: Libertyfg

Djlarry68

Oct 30, 2018
Hello,
I have recently side loaded version 1
4.8 on my firestick. It doesn't seem to work with my m3u and epg. I get nothing.

Djlarry68

Oct 30, 2018
I have been using Perfect Player on my Firestick for months with no problem.
When I saw the newer version, I side loaded it and now it won't work. I use the same Vader Streams me and epg info and nothing. It will say "updating epg"
Then it will say "nothing updated"
And I will have no channels or anything.

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
Did anybody here had the chance to test out the new fire tv stick 4k yet, perhaps with iptv smarters and GSE iptv pro?
Or even perhaps with smart iptv app, even if i don't have much hope for that app.:)

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Hey guys,

since a few days the new fire tv stick 4k is out and i tested it out. The stick itself is really great, great performance and power. But unfortenetly no app was really working good.

My test settings:
Apps i tested: Smart IPTV, Perfect Player, StbEmu, GSE Smart IPTV; Kodi, Smarters IPTV
Resolutin Settings: 4k, 1080p 50 and 60 Hz

Additional information:
Cause you get nearly no iptv app from the amazon store, i had to install the apps over apk

Result:
Every App made problems, round about 80 - 90 % of channels worked good, but the rest 10 % made big problems. depending on the app i used different channels made problems, that it just came up a black screen, the channel dont loaded - sounds not like serios problems, but when on one channel a problem came up , the hole app crashed, doesnt matter which app it was. Smart IPTV crashed, perfect player crashed (all decoder settings tested), Kodi crashed, StbEmu crashed....

So that is really bullshit, such a great device with really great power, but no app worked smoothly and didnt crash

Has someone an idea what it could be, what could help?
i was also thinking about if it could be depending on my tv, that his picture frequenz is not compatible with the stick or i have to customize the settings of my tv and stick in generally that they are more compatible. but normally this could not be. cause ok, maybe the pictures would then not be perfect, but that the apps crashs should not depend on it

Again has someon an idea or also tested and it worked good at him, and when yes, with which app and which settings?

Greetings to all and hopefully this thread gave you also information

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
That is so very disappointing for me, my hope was to sell this stick all ready setup with with the apps the customer want+subscription, bugger.
We will have to sort this up, perhaps contact the maker (amazon) of it to update the firmware/software or perhaps its codecs related, have you tried VLC?

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Hey guys,

since a few days the new fire tv stick 4k is out and i tested it out. The stick itself is really great, great performance and power. But unfortenetly no app was really working good.

My test settings:
Apps i tested: Smart IPTV, Perfect Player, StbEmu, GSE Smart IPTV; Kodi, Smarters IPTV
Resolutin Settings: 4k, 1080p 50 and 60 Hz

Additional information:
Cause you get nearly no iptv app from the amazon store, i had to install the apps over apk

Result:
Every App made problems, round about 80 - 90 % of channels worked good, but the rest 10 % made big problems. depending on the app i used different channels made problems, that it just came up a black screen, the channel dont loaded - sounds not like serios problems, but when on one channel a problem came up , the hole app crashed, doesnt matter which app it was. Smart IPTV crashed, perfect player crashed (all decoder settings tested), Kodi crashed, StbEmu crashed....

So that is really bullshit, such a great device with really great power, but no app worked smoothly and didnt crash

Has someone an idea what it could be, what could help?
i was also thinking about if it could be depending on my tv, that his picture frequenz is not compatible with the stick or i have to customize the settings of my tv and stick in generally that they are more compatible. but normally this could not be. cause ok, maybe the pictures would then not be perfect, but that the apps crashs should not depend on it

Again has someon an idea or also tested and it worked good at him, and when yes, with which app and which settings?

Greetings to all and hopefully this thread gave you also information
Oh yes it could be frequency setting as i had same problem with tvip v412. If there is automatic setting of resolution and frequency leave it on. Test it with kodi as there are settings for frequency like /settings/pvr & live tv/playback/fallback frame rate and also /settings/player/videos/sync playback to display then /settings/player/videos/adjust display refresh rate.

Let us know,
Regards,
Harry