• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Fire TV Technical Issues and Questions

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
I think we both can agree that the fire tv stick are watchable, but still just a dinky toy. There was never any chance they could fit a proper graphic card in that little thing. I will not recommend anyone buying one as a sole device to watch IPTV. With the money I paid I could nearly have bought a Formuler z7+ :) considering the custom fees and the Swedish GST tax when buying from the US.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poseidon

BabaSado

Exyu-Ger-Eng speaking Reseller
Jul 24, 2018
Bosnia,ger,ch,aut
Reseller ID
sado
Is there maybe a difference in coutires .. my german fire tv 4k stick which i sold to a customer .. works without problems with siptv

Maybe amazon has different chipsets in production ? Or software updates

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Is there maybe a difference in coutires .. my german fire tv 4k stick which i sold to a customer .. works without problems with siptv

Maybe amazon has different chipsets in production ? Or software updates
ok, strange, my fire tv stick 4k is also in germany located ;) how do you install it and what settings did you made in the stick?

does the customer look german tv or just other countries? cause i just tested german channels and there the app crashed, so i did not test other countries

tmttg

Nov 28, 2018
Hi, I am having the same issue, as soon as I configure the portal url it crashes. I have installed through ES and downloader with the same result. Can you send link to latest stem apk please

Macbobscotland

Nov 16, 2018
Hi, I am having the same issue, as soon as I configure the portal url it crashes. I have installed through ES and downloader with the same result. Can you send link to latest stem apk please
Stbemu on Aptoide. I’m sure I downloaded 4.3. I notice there is a 5.0 now.

humiboy

Dec 8, 2018
anyone news how working Smart IPTV now with FireStick 4K?

A friend have problem with Smart IPTV App. After a few Channel zapping all dark and buffering not more loading the Channel.

Only exit and restart the app works again.

BabaSado

Jul 24, 2018
Bosnia,ger,ch,aut
Reseller ID
sado
some problem for my customer now .. currently no solution.. on a older FW of the device it worked but now its broken .. and the same problem like @ftoklu

humiboy

Dec 8, 2018
It is the firmware problem from FireTV Stick 4K or must waiting for update from Smart IPTV App?

BabaSado

Jul 24, 2018
Bosnia,ger,ch,aut
Reseller ID
sado
its a problem for both .. amazone changed something in their firmware so some apps are not workingh properly.. maybe smart iptv developers can make something to fix this or wait for update from amazon ... .. maybe write them (siptv) a mail.. i have done it already !

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
hey guys,

jep that is what my tests showed. But there is one solution for it.
The new stick works great with the app "iptv extreme" that app i tested a lot of times with the stick and no problem, great performance .... try it out
but one thing i have to say, for me with that app it "seems" that the quality is/was not so good, not worse but not so good (ok i tested with a tall tv, smaller tvs wont notice that maybe). was because yesterday i tested again with that app (for other things) and the quality also seemed better

try it out, if you have question you can write me :)

humiboy

Dec 8, 2018
its a problem for both .. amazone changed something in their firmware so some apps are not workingh properly.. maybe smart iptv developers can make something to fix this or wait for update from amazon ... .. maybe write them (siptv) a mail.. i have done it already !
Where can i find the email from Smart IPTV Developer?

humiboy

Dec 8, 2018
Ich become the message from the email from Smart IPTV

It’s a hardware issue on new Firestick 4K. There is no fix available at the moment.

Let me know if you need a refund.

drviks

Dec 12, 2018
Hi guys, need help......please.....
I have a firestick (not alexa) running Smart iptv app and perfect player. VOD and movies work on both apps but no channels work (m3u subscription taken)
Have tried running thro 2.4ghz and 5ghz wifi via my BT smart hub 6.
Question does BT smart hub 6 block iptv/the server?
Why am I not getting any channels but can play vod and tv episodes?
Spent ages trawling the net for info, to no avail!!!

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
did they remove smart iptv app from the amazon app store?
Yes, they did. but you can install it with DOWNLAODER/SIDELOADER but make sure that you activate software from unknown sources first.

You can find more details on Smart IPTVs website: https://siptv.app/howto/android/

short summarise:
Fire TV stick: SETTINGS.
go to DEVICE.
go to DEVELOPER OPTIONS.
go to APP FROM UNKNOWN SOURCES - turn it ON.

Go back to Home Button and start the app DOWNLOADER (SIDELOADER). [you can use voice function to find the app]
open APK's source, would suggest to use the source from official website: www.siptv.app/howto/android/files/SmartIPTV.apk
once downloaded, simply press the install button.
that's it :)

edit: and do not forget to make a fire tv firmware update:
go to: fire tv settings
then: my fire tv
then: about
then: check for system update

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Clou Dette

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
Try to use a different DNS on your device ->

Google DNS: 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4
Open DNS: 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220
Cloudflare DNS: 1.0.0.1 or 1.1.1.1
DNS Watch: 82.200.69.80 or 84.200.70.40

Reactions: Nonid

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
hey guys,
there is an update to fix the problems: new Fire OS 6.2.5.8 software version.

go to: fire tv settings
then: my fire tv
then: about
then: check for system update

this will fix the smart iptv problem with new fire tv 4k stick. (it will also fix the green pixel salad problem with the regular fire tv stick)

Reactions: humiboy and Nonid