• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Fire TV Technical Issues and Questions

humiboy

Dec 8, 2018
anyone other have test this new update?

are the problems with Smart IPTV App really solved?

Thats are very good news.

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
problem not solved?
for me not, the fire tv stick 4k still crashing, but hectorius is right i mean that the 2nd stick has now not anymore green pixels..
or maybe i did something wrong but dont think so

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Follow the above steps (my previous post) and install the new firmware on your fire TV 4K Stick.
Once installed, power off the fire TV stick 4K, wait 10 seconds and reconnect the power cable.

Then go to the fire TV settings and follow these steps to CLEAR CACHE and CLEAR DATA and FORCE STOP.
Once done, your new fire TV 4K stick should run without problems:

First, install new firmware on your fire TV stick (refer to my previous post in this thread) and once done, follow these steps:

Fire TV SETTINGS
go to APPLICATIONS
go to MANAGE INSTALLED APPLICATIONS
go to SMART IPTV
then CLEAR CACHE
then CLEAR DATA - confirm CLEAR DATA
then FORCE STOP
then LAUNCH APPLICATION

Last edited by a moderator:

humiboy

Dec 8, 2018
How works STB EMU Pro an new Firestick 4K?

Works good or crashes? Are the differents an Version 1.1.6 and 1.1.8?

Works 1.1.8 better more stable as old Version?

lucianus_luciferus

Nov 8, 2018
smartiptv app works fine on the samsung. but if you want to use the fire stick it's up to you. i don't think you need a vpn unless you want to use one.

humiboy

Dec 8, 2018
The new firmware is automatic installed but the Smart IPTV App is only crashes and hanging.

Are you really the Smart IPTV App works by you without problems?

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
The new firmware is automatic installed but the Smart IPTV App is only crashes and hanging.

Are you really the Smart IPTV App works by you without problems?
My stick didn't install the new firmware automatically... I did it and it's running well now. (Don't forget to clear the cache)
Don't know why it's not working for others :-/

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
any news by other users have problem too or solved Smart IPTV with FireStick 4K?
Yesterday my stick was struggling, I've just cleared the cache through the fire TV stick menu and it's running back again. But it seems other guys dealing with more problems :/

hankmoody

Apr 7, 2018
same issues. It is not possible to use smart iptv or any other, after few minutos need to reestart. Image freezes, or black screen buffering ....
It is sad I have the fire stick basicedition and works great¡¡ i bought the 4k to improve and the result is I have to keep using the old one
I hope with some updates will work good

Reactions: thanhvinhpy

golden_relya

Dec 23, 2018
I used to have SMARTIPTV app on my firestick from Amazon. The problem now is i cant find the mac address of application not for Wi-Fi. I need this for getting another subscription. When i opened up the SMARTIPTV app doesnt show me the mac address.