• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Fire TV Technical Issues and Questions

humiboy

Dec 8, 2018
Which app works without problem an new FireTV Stick 4K?

By me all appz not working good. Every again and again the Stick is hanging or Black Screen or loading

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Which app works without problem an new FireTV Stick 4K?
By me all appz not working good. Every again and again the Stick is hanging or Black Screen or loading
if SMART IPTV crashed, just go to FIRE TV settings:
Apps
Installed App
select SMART ITPV
CLEAR CACHE
and try again, then it should be back to normal (the new fire tv stick 4k)

And don't forget to download the latest firmware:
go to: fire tv settings
then: my fire tv
then: about
then: check for system update

Alternatively you can also install GSE SMART IPTV app and setup via XTREAM-CODES API menu, simply add server, username and password.

humiboy

Dec 8, 2018
Smart IPTV
STB EMU Pro
Kodi 18 RC 3

crashes or hanging or Black Screen

IPTV Extream a little bit better but not without Problems

IPTV Smarters Pro i must test it Later.

But why the IPTV Apps not working good an the FireStick 4K?

All other old FireStick have not this peoblems

hankmoody

Apr 7, 2018
the previous stick (without new firmware) had also problems, green pixel salad. but the newest firmware fixed the bug.
I have bothe the 4k and the fire tv basic and this one works awesome much better fot iptv than the 4k, no crashes and with last formware update no pixel salad

tonuss

Jan 2, 2019
Hello everyone and happy new year !

Could please someone list all the best apps at today's date on FIRE TV to watch IPTV ?

Rudi.Ratlos

May 2, 2017
Has the problem with the 4k stick been fixed? Has anyone tried it?

2019-01-07
Updated App version 1.7 for Android TV & Fire TV devices
New application settings added:
  • Reload Playlist On Start
  • Zapping Type
  • Display Refresh Rate (only if supported by device)
  • Autostart On Boot
You can decrease the Buffer size in app's settings to increase channel zapping speed.
If you experience issues after updating the app, try removing/reinstalling the app from the apps store.
Note: The application is no longer available in Google/Amazon app stores. You can install the application on your Android TV device by downloading the latest APK from Android instructions page. Make sure your device has Android 5.0+ version installed. Phones/tablets are not supported yet.
UPDATE 2019-01-08: Please re-download and re-install the app version 1.7 from Android instructions page if you installed it on 2019-01-07, it includes a minor bug fix.

Reactions: Hectorious

y2000j

Jan 10, 2019
Hello!

I have the same issues with my fire TV 4K Stick. I tested a lot of apps like Perfect Player, GSE, Kodi and so on. I must say that the smart IPTV App is the most comfortable for me. Since it works perfect with my Fire TV Stick 2ndGen. And i use it for over three years.

But now it is a pity that i have that kind of issues with my Fire TV 4K Stick. I wrote with the support of the Smart IPTV app. He answered me that he can't solve the problem on his side. The "4k Stick" is the only device with Android 7.1.2 (which is the basis of Fire OS 6) which make that kind of problems. As far as i know, Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD (Fire TV 3rd Gen.) don't have that problems.

So maybe in the future Amazon can fix that problem.

I found out some things about the problem. I tried various iptv provider and mainly the same channels doing the same problems in various IPTV streaming apps which use the Hardware Codecs from the 4kStick. Kodi is working with most of the streams but isn't very comfortable (epg from different sources, no zapping of channels). Then i installed the mx player and made the "sw mode" for networkstreams standard via settings. When i switch to a channel who can't be loaded i push the enter/ok Button for some seconds an press the down button (on the ring) in the menu. Then i choose the MX Player als alternative player. So all of the streams are working in mxplayer software mode.

But finally it is not more than a workaround until amazon maybe fix that problem. Because if i want to return to the app after watched one of these "problematic" tv stations, the app freezes and finally crashes after some seconds. If i am zapping to a channel which isn't working, i force a crash by i pushing the Enter/OK Button until the menu pops up, press ok again and press ok for the 3rd time to restart the app. In my chase the Operation System freezes for around 5 seconds and the the app crashes. Then you landing on the Starting Page of your stick. After restarting the smart iptv app you have to switch the tvstation fast to another (working one) and the app is working again. So you don't need to reboot the 4k stick.

But this is the best worst chase solution. By the way, 2 days ago i installed the smart iptv update 1.7. But like support of the app said, the playback problem is still there and can not be fixed via app if the app needs the codecs which are provided by the stick.

So Amazon is hopefully will fix the problem soon.

humiboy

Dec 8, 2018
Other Users write there have no problem with watch IPTV.

Perhaps it gives Hardware Differents from FireStick 4K?

y2000j

Jan 10, 2019
Hi! I bought four 4k Fire TV Sticks and every of that got the same problems with the same streams.

Some Providers don't have streams who produce that issue.

I never had a problems with streams from:

edemtv
ott.watch
gomeltv
shuratv

some other providers maybe make problems with 5 - 15% of there channels.

The provider NoNameList is making the biggest problems. nearly no channel is working. Most time there are problems if a provider collecting streams from various sources.

Till now i did'nt find out which stream codec is producing that kind of issues.

What IPTV providers are used by the other users which don't have issues?

pc-tutorials

Jan 21, 2019
Reseller ID
Cichy198.
Still have this problem on maybe 4-5 channels. My IPTV list is not the problem, tried multiple different and same problem on same channels. I tried setting the Amazon fire tv stick to 24hz, but it did not help. All of the messy channels are FHD. But I have like 100 other FHD channels that work with no problem.

Do you know if this is the 24p problem or some hardware codec acceleration problem?
Hi m8 try Iptv extreme apk
I had issues with sound but no picture on
Perfect player
SmartIPTV
Smarters
Stbemu pro
IPTV
Etc...
Only IPTV Extreme apk no issues. On Amazon fire stick 4k perfect solution.

Bee.pr

Feb 3, 2019
I have the new 4K fire stick and I’m running Iptv smarters.

I try to stream anything and within twenty seconds of the stream I’ll get a “reconnecting in 3s” message. This will happen until I get fed up and turn it off.

However at night when no other devices are in use it works perfectly fine. Not sure what could be the problem. I am with virgin media, I also use no VPN, could this be the problem?

Thank you

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
You mention devices. Do you have many devices which are connected to the wi-fi?

It could be duo to a old router which is overloading with many signals in your home.

Check your router settings and make it rest sometimes (power).

Reactions: Nonid

humiboy

Dec 8, 2018
Any news? Anyone have still the issues with FireTV Stick 4K?

It is Hardware issues charge or Firmware issues?

cwats

Jan 29, 2019
I also have similar issues with my fire tv 4k. I'll try to get the fire-tv Ethernet adapter and see if there are any improvements.

Wonderboy

Feb 13, 2019
Hi
As said i am brand new in here and about IPTV .. Where can i find a program or something so I can control the users that I have on my iptv Facebook site